• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

managing stress

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

anybody know of good ways to manage stress?

Gajolene

Gajolene

I've got quite a few links on my site below if you have facebook Cyborg, There are lots of things you can do to help you manage your stress, the number one thing is know the sources and roots of all your stress. I know that sounds silly when your going through trauma, but I find new trauma's can awaken old ones subconsciously and sometimes it leaves us feeling completely lost wondering why we are stressed at in a particular time. Try to tackle the ones you are sure of, one stress at a time as they happen, so as not to overwhelm yourself Cyborg. I know I know, a lot easier said than done.

Last edited:
N

natalie

I usually aim to workout in the mode of aerobics, salsa, and attend zumba classes.

Also, I tend to listen to music muscials, and easy listening a lot, throuhg the day, and during the evening, so that I don't become frazzled, stressed out about anything as such. I live at home with my brother still living at home, and at times, althouhg we are ok now, earlier in years, he woiuld really stress me. So I find, that by listening tomusic and also for my prevention of hearing voices, really, really does help.

Those are my tips anyway. I wish you hopefully well.

Natalie.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

I've got quite a few links on my site below if you have facebook Cyborg, There are lots of things you can do to help you manage your stress, the number one thing is know the sources and roots of all your stress. I know that sounds silly when your going through trauma, but I find new trauma's can awaken old ones subconsciously and sometimes it leaves us feeling completely lost wondering why we are stressed at in a particular time. Try to tackle the ones you are sure of, one stress at a time as they happen, so as not to overwhelm yourself Cyborg. I know I know, a lot easier said than done.
hey G thank you :)

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

I usually aim to workout in the mode of aerobics, salsa, and attend zumba classes.

Also, I tend to listen to music muscials, and easy listening a lot, throuhg the day, and during the evening, so that I don't become frazzled, stressed out about anything as such. I live at home with my brother still living at home, and at times, althouhg we are ok now, earlier in years, he woiuld really stress me. So I find, that by listening tomusic and also for my prevention of hearing voices, really, really does help.

Those are my tips anyway. I wish you hopefully well.

Natalie.
Thank you :)