Managers today and an unknown colleague.

L

Lilac

So today another manager had a hissy fit when I asked her a question I had never been asked before. Then she went on about it all afternoon and humiliated me in front of everyone. She did however confirm that no one cares about me and that no one wants me to be well. I had no idea what the answer was and wouldn't have asked if I did. Apparently the managers there just want to be paid for doing nothing. If they are that unhappy they should leave. They certainly wouldn't want to talk to the customers we have just as the managers in my last job didn't want to do anything or talk to the customers. If I was a manager I bet I wouldn't be able to get away with it and nor would I try. A colleague once warned me we all need to watch our backs with the managers. They are not nice and possibly she had no idea what the answer was anyway.

Also today an unknown colleague threw a bulldog clip at me. So I guess I have to watch my back with them as well.

Wiseowl

Wiseowl

Hi Lilac

Does your work place have a union or a support service? :hug1:

S

switch

The women I work with told me today that they had spat in my tea and then laughed their heads off like it was hilarious. Throughout the day they make jokes at my expense. Pathetic. I can never think of a quick response and I've started to become a bit sarcastic like they are. It is like a form of bullying and I berate myself for being silent or not coming up with a good response to their pathetic taunting.

The world is populated by aggressive, hateful people. They're everywhere.

L

Lilac

The women I work with told me today that they had spat in my tea and then laughed their heads off like it was hilarious. Throughout the day they make jokes at my expense. Pathetic. I can never think of a quick response and I've started to become a bit sarcastic like they are. It is like a form of bullying and I berate myself for being silent or not coming up with a good response to their pathetic taunting.

The world is populated by aggressive, hateful people. They're everywhere.
That is horrible. Although I agree that the world is populated by aggressive, hateful people they seem to be the only ones I know. For instance a neighbour was saying how lovely my parents are but they are awful to me and couldn't care less about me.

L

Lilac

Hi Lilac

Does your work place have a union or a support service? :hug1:

Hello we do have a union but it is known that the managers don't listen for instance we get penalised if our work gets carried over onto our break times. The union knows this and do nothing. Plus the union rep wants work to come in when she isn't there and thinks it's ok for customers to shout and swear at us so she isn't supportive. I'm not even allowed to take time off for ages so I can't look for another job.