• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Make this stop

L

Lab rat

It’s really got the best of me today. Jeremy Kyle and his studio audience providing a running commentary of what I’m thinking, doing, have thought/about to do. It’s impossible to block out today. I don’t exactly have command hallucinations anymore, but Jeremy will say “he will... he must... he is going to...” and if I don’t, well there has been no consequences so far, but that’s only because things haven’t reached that point yet. But they discuss what I should have done over and over. I went along with one of the suggestions earlier just to shut them up, not proud of myself but I doubt I’ll ever get the blame for it. Funny thing was though that it didn’t give me peace like I had hoped, they just discussed what I had just done. I can’t win! I need rest!... but they won’t let me

blog15

blog15

lab, life is always a work in progress....

blog15

blog15

wrist watch setting , on time remaning. Find life.

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

It’s really got the best of me today. Jeremy Kyle and his studio audience providing a running commentary of what I’m thinking, doing, have thought/about to do. It’s impossible to block out today. I don’t exactly have command hallucinations anymore, but Jeremy will say “he will... he must... he is going to...” and if I don’t, well there has been no consequences so far, but that’s only because things haven’t reached that point yet. But they discuss what I should have done over and over. I went along with one of the suggestions earlier just to shut them up, not proud of myself but I doubt I’ll ever get the blame for it. Funny thing was though that it didn’t give me peace like I had hoped, they just discussed what I had just done. I can’t win! I need rest!... but they won’t let me
I'm having troubles today too. It's difficult to decipher what it is that's going on and as to why it's happening, the voices granting some insight would be nice today.

blog15

blog15

yep our view or outlook on life can sometimes be our reception to insight. matter of fact in sight is the healthy one. while virtue is not healthy.

Zero reason for the voices to act the way they did yesterday.. I'm still kind of pissed that it acted that way.. but here's to hoping today gets better.