• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Major depression and general anxiety

• Thread starter Offthebeatenpath625
  • Start date
LearntheEssentials

LearntheEssentials

Welcome to the forums!

I used to suffer from severe Depression aswell and still suffer from Anxiety.
You will fit right in! :)

Grab a Coffee and take a look around the forums.
There are many great people around here that are willing to help or discuss any matter of topic!

Stay awesome!

-LTE

Bod

Bod

Welcome to the forum, you will settle in here just fine as many of us suffer the same thing but mine is depression anxiety and other issues but this forum is a life saver for us all.

O

Offthebeatenpath625

Thank you, this is scarey for me. I have major depression and anxiety. Despite medication, it's bad. I had a genetic test which showed that I'm a poor metabolizer.of the So I suffer from more side effects than benefits.

O

Offthebeatenpath625

It makes me sad how many people suffer f tr om depression and as anxiety

Bod

Bod

Yes it is very sad that so many people suffer from meant health illnesses around the world, it is a very serious health issues that should be taken more seriously world wide but sadly that will not happen, so we just have to try and better our selfs and learn to cope in better ways.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello Offthebeatenpath625, welcome to the forum.

A

Anxietyhell

Welcome to the forum
It helps to know we are not alone, can talk about it here - and no one to judge

O

Offthebeatenpath625

Welcome to the forums!

I used to suffer from severe Depression aswell and still suffer from Anxiety.
You will fit right in! :)

Grab a Coffee and take a look around the forums.
There are many great people around here that are willing to help or discuss any matter of topic!

Stay awesome!

-LTE
Thank you, never done this before. Not sure how this all works.

A

Anxietyhell

I know exactly how it feels... I am going thru a very bad episode.. All I want to do is sleep to stop the thoughts / feelings and have some respite... But next day I am still in the deep hole, and it's like trying to climb out - which is exhausting... It feels like hell and noone cN take it away

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R New to a forum. I suffer with panic disorder,chronic ptsd, gad, borderline personality disorder and major depression Introduce Yourself 17
S My husband is suicidal and I have been dealing with Major Depression and Anxiety. Introduce Yourself 8
767s0 Here after a major mental breakdown.... Introduce Yourself 9
shy guy Major depressive disorder Introduce Yourself 5
K I am New. I have had Major depress Disorder and anxiety for 15 years.I am on lots or of med and need people to talk to who understand. Introduce Yourself 5
P Where do I need to post? I need major help! Introduce Yourself 5
S Has anyone else developed anxiety & depression after taking prescribed zomorph for years for chronic pain Introduce Yourself 10
K I suffer from depression/CPTSD/bulimia nervosa, struggling every day. Need someone to talk to every now and then Introduce Yourself 9
C Depression and self harm Introduce Yourself 15
P Hello Everybody (Depression, Pure-OCD, Past Mistakes) Introduce Yourself 6
A Hi i really want to chat to anyone with acute depression who could help me by sharing their experiencesHi i really want to chat to anyone with acute Introduce Yourself 11
C Severe to clinical depression Introduce Yourself 7
D Hey all! First time using a forum to talk about depression Introduce Yourself 3
K Introducing myself: currently on deep depression, seeking a reason to stay alive. Introduce Yourself 18
M depression my old friend Introduce Yourself 9
R I struggle with derealization, anxiety depression Introduce Yourself 4
L New here- Depression Introduce Yourself 7
T Health Anxiety, So ready to give up, I physically ache with pain and depression! Introduce Yourself 15
S Depression-Mike Introduce Yourself 15
P Hi there.. post breakdown and experiencing depression, anxiety and ptsd. Introduce Yourself 25
R BPD, depression, and alcoholism Introduce Yourself 9
N My name is neil. Im an ex nurse and i suffer from p t s d and sever depression. Including anxiety and panic attacks. I've suffered this for 15 years a Introduce Yourself 13
S Introduction PTSD and depression Introduce Yourself 3
M DEPRESSION with TIME Introduce Yourself 5
J 3rd episode of depression, way worse than the first two (24 yr old) Introduce Yourself 3
0205gami A guy from Sweden with ADD and recurrent depression Introduce Yourself 4
L Hey I'm new here 30yr old Male UK; social anxiety, depression and specific phobia. Introduce Yourself 12
S Depression and self loathing Introduce Yourself 6
A New here, struggling with debilitating anorexia nervosa and depression. Introduce Yourself 8
P Depression without relief Introduce Yourself 7
girlwiththekittytattoo I'm new and I feel damaged. CSA and drug-facilitated crime survivor with lots of anxiety, struggle with depression and looking into CPTSD and BDD.. Introduce Yourself 7
M Hypersomnia? Depression and uncontrollable sleeping Introduce Yourself 7
W Hello! Overthinking, insomnia, social anxiety, performance anxiety, paruresis, depression. Introduce Yourself 6
L Depression and identity link - can anyone help? Introduce Yourself 4
T Carer with depression and anxiety Introduce Yourself 19
A First time on anything like this .Been I’ll for years with depression anxiety.Hoping to be able to share with others and here there stories and coping Introduce Yourself 10
L Depression Introduce Yourself 11
T Hello. I'm new, lonely, being treated for PTSD/Anxiety/Depression. Hoping to find a peer group who understands. Introduce Yourself 25
B Low mood, depression anxiety. Introduce Yourself 20
G Hi I’m gina, suffering from depression, anxiety and PTSD. Introduce Yourself 8
M Hi, struggling with depression, again Introduce Yourself 11
A Hi, I suffer with anxiety and depression and occasionally need to connect with someone to help me change my thoughts. Introduce Yourself 14
C New with depression and anxiety Introduce Yourself 5
A Hi my name is Angela. I have had depression for over 20 years. Medication and therapy stopped working. Today is day three for TMS treatment. Introduce Yourself 11
S New - BPD, Anger/Depression Introduce Yourself 5
D Hello! New and struggling with a unmotivated relative with bi-polar & depression. Introduce Yourself 16
K Hello one and all! Looking forward to being part of this community as a long term sufferer of depression and retired mental health nurse. Introduce Yourself 11
S hey! uni student struggling with anxiety and depression Introduce Yourself 2
M Motorcycle lady, here goes I've suffered with depression for a number of years and as well as being ADHD with RSD Introduce Yourself 4
S Lawyer with depression and anxiety Introduce Yourself 12