• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

major breakthrough or major breakdown?

R

riverofdragons

I have either had a major breakthrough or a major breakdown. I have just made two dates with two different people for this week - wednesday and thursday. I am so excited.

Its from a dating site and everything so please don't think i intend to two time anyone. I will make it clear to them both.

I have never done anything like this in my life.....

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
I have either had a major breakthrough or a major breakdown. I have just made two dates with two different people for this week - wednesday and thursday. I am so excited.

Its from a dating site and everything so please don't think i intend to two time anyone. I will make it clear to them both.

I have never done anything like this in my life.....

Good for you !!!:)

R

riverofdragons

it appears from this and other actions over the past week that i am experiencing a period of mania. I have never had this before as far as i know.

I have a psychiatrist appointment on thursday but i dont want to tell them coz i dont want them to make it go away.