Maintaining and Improving Weight Loss Programming

N

natalie

Hi all,

As i explained in another thread, I intend to workout on a regular fr equent basis, to help aid support recovery for mental health wellbeing, and also, it's a bonus if i happen to lose weight.

I shall get a 12 minute workout done, in the afternoon, tomorrow, now, I am just easing back into fitness, so I am not going to be extending my session length of time just yet. When i feel comfortable, I'll extend into 20mins workout time.

I am happily surprised I have lost up to now, so much weight and I thought that I was going to be stuck, literally on 10st, I was very surprised, to have discovered today, I have dropped down to 9 and 3 quarters away from 10st. One or two of my trousers are slipping down on me! complimentary laughing.

I still don't have too much peanut butter sandwiches, i have now limited my self in the normal way of things, just to have 1 packet of chocklate, after when feeling irritible health or weather wise conditions, I'll plan to have jacket potatoes with juna, twice a week, and tuna sub sandwiches, in between whiiles, lunchtimes,

now that I am based at home, for the winter not volunteering, I plan to have green tea to drink, thouigh i can only manage 1 a day, 3 or 4 i've tred it, is too much.
I plan to drink m ore water across through the week, and weekend.

At the moment, I have been having granola cereal, and with a hint of honey in, and off course that's sugary based. I'll plan overall, to have rice krispies, or special k cereal a t breakfast. Don't s tart me, as I happened to have been reading via another thread, regarding, brown types of food, brown disagrees with me. So i prefer white.
I do occasionally have kosher rye bread, this is a bread, made with rye flour, and with carrow way seeds. Sometimes with tuna on the rye bread.

To keep my protein in tact, I am having occasionally protine bars, for snacks, these are less fat, less sugar and I believe no gluten or less gluten. Based around nutty based items.

I am taking a bones and joints supplement now, mind you i forgot to take today, I'll have tomorrow.

in terms of fitness zumba dance classes, I shall await until the milder better weather for those, either during the winter, or earlier spring time.

I hope those whom are trying to follow their diet and fitness are managing well. Hi to Coast 2, HoneyFlower, Naominash, and off course, R Sxo. I haven't forgotten regarding all of you.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I should like to add that to take as usual mind off food and dieting, I still plan to continue to conduct either knitting or cross stitiching, together with listening to music.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello,

It's very good that you are doing all this. I see that you are very committed and determined. And it's great that you are seeing the benefits of it in regards to weight lose. Hopefully it's also helping your mental health.
Exercise is great for the brain.
I wish you all the best and i will keep an eye on your progress.

N

natalie

HI Anime-Alchemy,

Thank you so much for your support and kind words. I happily don't mind, if posters wish to track my progress, in fact, I'm all for that, just like with my szchophrenia based conditions.

Unfortunately, mother's not well, so she won't be out this afternoon, so I can't get into the living room to workout. Hopefully at some point tomorrow, then certainly early week, and depending on pains in my ankles or not early morning workouts, because getting colder or wet weather, and my ankle will flare up with pain, something chronic, hasn't been too bad today, mind you. So hopefully ankle wise, I'll be ok tomorrow.

Thanks again, for your kind words and enouragement support.

N

natalie

HI All,

For something warming for lunch and also to help for my calcium levels, to be topped up, I had cheese on jacket potato.

Separately, I have had two hot drinks, one strawberry and rasperberry flavour, and the other not long befor e just now, green tea.

I might make another green tea, later this afternoon.

Also, after when the heatings on, I might get a chair base fitness session done.

N

natalie

Hi All,

I just wished to debrief/review, off, that I haven't been able to across the week, get my chair fitness done, owing to a couple of infections boils, cyst, in my left leg, they have been very painful to the build up of the heads working through.

If I might feel any better this evening, I'll get a session, in, otherwise, tomorrow.

I have had a protein snack bar, for muscles and growth of muscles. and also importantly calcium.

I am very much warmer now, via my raynoulds condiitons, joikingly, I was feeling like an ice box, early afternoon, and at lunctime session.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

With the protein intake, you will be faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I haven't been able to workout for the moment, either because, I get very good long overnighters of sleep waking up about 8/9am, and also, presently sinuses, or denture (own denture problems at the moemnt).

My diet management is very well behaving. Certainly, haven't overeaten between meals, not much.

Hopefully, I might get a chair based fitness session, in, later on today, or, I am storing saving energy for zumba gold fitness class, tomorrow morning, local, near me.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I decided, that I'll do my chair based or normal fitness workout tomorrow, depending how painful or not my leg will be.

My diet management is still behaving very well.

i had a tuna sub for lunch, and then for afternoon, tea, I had toast, with peanut butter, and orange juice to drink.

It's going to be for family meal tonight, a meat based meal. Chicken based.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

Except I am in dental wars at the moment, I'm alright and alright in mental health.

At long last, I managed to carry out a 12 minute mini workout from one of my fitness dvds.

The workouts, whichever I do, always help me to focus for the day, and any challenges in mental health I might face, head on. Meaning fitter to then switch quickly into my coping stratergies, if i need to, after being out in at home, without becoming too mental health unwell, meaning hearing voices, paranoia.

The workout consisted of tradiitonal low impact aerobics.

Hopefully, I'll workout again, on Friday, with a day off, for allowing the muscles to recover.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I don't know when I can next workout at the m oment, due to i'm experiencing terrible mouth pains, and I do have a GP appointment booked, on Friday, so i have a feeling funnily, I'm going to have switch around my agendas for the appointment. I have contacted dental, explaining the situation, regarding other and possible work to be looked into and done, oncie I know for sure, following on from GP , I'll make contact.

It's in case I might have to be drawn up for antibotics, to help knock off the sinusistuses, further, with a bit of help from the antiobitiotics, until I get into the appiontment, I don't know. I''ll have to play it by ear.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very mcuh better dentistry wise now, i managed to happen to have resolved a problem, myself.

So hopefully, I'll workout, Friday morning as planned, I'm thinking.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

In terms of the nusiance value of catarrh, drip, and also very painful sinuses still, would you all believe, that I am now very much better, about time too!

Therefore, approximatley 6.45am, I'll carry out my workouts session. This will consist of tradional low impact aerobics, one of the fitness dvd segments, is quite energetic, low impact, then, that's what I need for today's workout.

For breakfast today, I just had a toast, with organic crunchy peanut butter, no sugar. I haven't had juice, yet, i will at some stage, mind you what has been the sinuses, that for the moment, the thought of juice, being cold from the frige, puts me off having, for the time being. Eventually, after i have fullly recovererd, I just might resume having juice either pineapple, or orange.

For dinner last night, we had vegetarian, i and my father had, steak quorn, and kidney pie. Without any vegetables, it was a meal on its own, merit.

Very peppery though. i might not aim for that type again.

I have also now bought echinacea, to help for my immune system, and to prevent colds flaring up.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi All,

I had to unfortunately and safely abort the workout session of a full houir, I had problems with my right leg.

I have since rubbed a pain reliever gel on. My parents shall be out, later, for mum's appointment, I'll hopefully will get a decent form of workout going done, then.

I'll sense that the outside weather is extremly colder, and possible wet, thouigh I couldn't note any rain today, overnight.

I'll make a hot drink, shortly.

Best Regards All,

Oh and it could very well maybe have somethign to do with my raynoulds, which i might anyway instigate, to investigate to check, at GP if time, tomorrow.

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI All,

My right leg is now better. So hopefully late afternoon, I'll get a workout done. That's withouit having hot drink. Just rubbing on pain reliever gel.

N

natalie

HI All,

Even though I have a bit of a back problem at the moment, so needed to loosen up the back, and took a paracetamol dose as well, I have just completed 12 minute mini workout, consisting of warm up, stretching, and then into low impact aerobics, cooldown stretch. The acute pain in back, now seems to have eased off, owing to the painkiller.

Off tomorrow from the workout, back on working out again, hopefully on Saturday.

When i feel much better much later on, I might contemplate to get a chair fitness session in.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

After a lack of terrible overnighter o f sleep, mainly causing through sinuses, the rembrants of pains finally came to light this afternoon and clearing, I had had a sinuses plus infection - yet again. I am now under control and very much better. Took a whole week.

I managed to complete a 12 minute workout, consisting of low impact traditional aerobics. I am feeling that this evening, I might to a chair base session of fitness, to help keep my back flexible. and supple.

I am looking forward to working out again, on Saturday, or I might tomorrow, I'll see how my mood will take me, mental h ealth and general health conditions.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI All,

My sinuses in head, well mouth, and also back, are now very much happier and better, and what's more important down and at bay. I am seriously thinking, that I might get a chair fitness session, in, this evening.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I managed to get a workout in this morning.

For breakfast, I had peanut butter, organic no added sugar, on kosher rye bread, and I had blackcurrant squash to drink.

Due to wet weather for all day into afternoon tomorrow, I'll get what I was going to have for lunch tomorrow, today.

I snacked on hazelnuts, last night, during the evening.