• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

made a complete fool of myself!!

M

messed-up

I go to a group thing (nothing to do with MH) once a week, haven't been in a few wks but today is the last day, so thought I'd make the effort.

Got there, shaking, couldn't breathe, heart pounding, but went in...not even half an hour in I ran out the door, crying and panicking.

I got home, and calmed myself down the only way I know how.....everyone is going to be gossiping and laughing at me now, they will pretend to be all concerned, but really they couldn't give a shit...I'm just a freak.

All I do is apologise, say sorry for the waste of space I am, bring everyone round me down, even my kids hate me Fs.

:sorry:

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sorry this happened to you but tbh I doubt people are laughing at you, unless they are horrible people in general but you'd have known that if you've been going to this group for a while?

As it's the last one you don't have to see any of them again anyway. I know it can knock your confidence when something like that happens though.

But give youself credit, you turned up, you did try, it didn't work out this time but doesn't meant you are a failure, you are human not perfect:hug: