• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

maddie in animal hospital ,please support x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

she seems to start shaking/going off her food every few hours
im hoping its just her high temprature
vets getting tird of me fussing
am exhausted
its scary and confusing xxx

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

she seems to start shaking/going off her food every few hours
im hoping its just her high temprature
vets getting tird of me fussing
am exhausted
its scary and confusing xxx
i'd say have the vet check her over again when she's shaking and off her food, they be able to see something is wrong if they see her symptoms :hug:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i'd say have the vet check her over again when she's shaking and off her food, they be able to see something is wrong if they see her symptoms :hug:
she has an appointment on Monday ,they have taken bloods x rays and scans and all that showed was infection which she is on anti biotics for xxx

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

she has an appointment on Monday ,they have taken bloods x rays and scans and all that showed was infection which she is on anti biotics for xxx
they wont get annoyed at you for her being genuinely sick i promise :hug:

i mean i was contantly at the vets with Ebony cause of her health issues and they never got annoyed, they will not phone the rspca or anything about a worried pet owner trying to do the best for her pet :hug:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I wonder if the antibiotics are making her poorly. Have you looked up if there are any side effects to them x

Topcat

Topcat

the vet said the shaking was likely her temprature being high I wont google as I will imagine all sorts lol xxx
Wicket started shaking all over last summer when we were out and he must've got too hot, it was quite scary. I hope Maddie is feeling better soon x

lonelymoonchild

lonelymoonchild

I also have a dog so I know how you feel. I really hope Maddie will be alright!:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.