• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

M.E - Myalgic Encephalopathy.

S

Sarey

Does anybody else suffer from this chronic, debilitating illness?

<3

R

Rob92

Hi ya, I know you wrote this thread over a year ago but I thought I'd reply to it anyways. I myself am not a sufferer but my Girlfriend has been suffering from M.E for about 6/7 months now. Obviously I know it's harder for her to have this terrible disease, but it has been very hard for me to sit there and watch her in constant pain and misery. I'm not sure how to help her anymore but I always try my best, when I'm around I never let her move a finger! XD I do everything I possibly can for her, even the little things like helping her get up in the morning but that doesn't bother me because it's the only way I can help.
This is probably a pointless question to ask, but is there anything else I can do for her? =(. Her sister doesn't seem to understand, she seems to think it's all in my girlfriend's head, just as many doctors have turned round and told her too. I know it's not in her head before she got like this she was always out and trying to enjoy herself she hated being inside. Please if there is anything I can do for her please let me know because I just want her to feel better even if it's just a slight improvement, thats better than no improvement whatsoever.
Sorry for the extremely long and pointless rant XD