• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Lyrics that resonate

KittyCat92

KittyCat92

Hope you are you feeling a little bit better lovely - nothing worse than emotional pain when we are dealing with our stuff ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ You are in my thoughts Kitty.
Iโ€™m struggling with the emotional pain and physical today, I feel really unwell ๐Ÿ˜ข thank you Talula โค :hug1:

Talula67

Talula67

Iโ€™m struggling with the emotional pain and physical today, I feel really unwell ๐Ÿ˜ข thank you Talula โค :hug1:
I hope this passes for you very soon ... Sending love through cyberspace. I know the timing is prob wrong as maybe not up to reading, but did your book come "Power" ... I bought a hard copy as had it on my kindle and I was wondering if your cover was a strange softness ( unlike any other book cover) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. :hug1:

KittyCat92

KittyCat92

I hope this passes for you very soon ... Sending love through cyberspace. I know the timing is prob wrong as maybe not up to reading, but did your book come "Power" ... I bought a hard copy as had it on my kindle and I was wondering if your cover was a strange softness ( unlike any other book cover) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. :hug1:
Thank you so much :hug1:
Yeah Iโ€™ve got it and Iโ€™ve started a bit of it but Iโ€™m finding it hard to concentrate but yes it is weirdly soft โ˜บ

Talula67

Talula67

Thank you so much :hug1:
Yeah Iโ€™ve got it and Iโ€™ve started a bit of it but Iโ€™m finding it hard to concentrate but yes it is weirdly soft โ˜บ
Thanks I thought it was just me :D :loveshower: yeah ... I get the concentration bit. I just dip in and out :cheekkiss: ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œor go directly to page 323 Self care for survivors. I often read from the back first ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bod

Bod

Another good book for anyone is one I am reading, Make Peace with your Harshest Critic YOU: How to break the habit of Destructive Self-Talk by Grahame Cossum.

KittyCat92

KittyCat92

Thanks I thought it was just me :D :loveshower: yeah ... I get the concentration bit. I just dip in and out :cheekkiss: ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ
I do have another book thatโ€™s got a really soft cover but I canโ€™t remember which one it is! Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™ve been trying to do too โค

Talula67

Talula67

Another good book for anyone is one I am reading, Make Peace with your Harshest Critic YOU: How to break the habit of Destructive Self-Talk by Grahame Cossum.
Good stuff kiddo ๐Ÿ‘thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

A book I would recommend is Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach, she's a Phd psychologist and psychotherapist as well as a Buddhist teacher.

Bod

Bod

Another great book by him too is Understanding Depression 101 Essential Tips and insights you need to Know.

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

John Kabbat-Zinn's The Mindful Way Through Depression is also good if your looking for techniques to augment your meds regime.