• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Lucifer's law

T

taoheaven

I see your latest comments now, we're four hours later than you and was out visiting relatives yesterday afternoon and evening. I think that's great about eating a lot better, and getting amount of exercise too. 'Cause the brain is part of the body, nutrition, fresh air I find for myself affect my mood and energy level.
I had an experience a few years ago I can tell you about sometime that convinced me that evil is real and the source or repository of evil too, in my case experienced "devils" or "Satan" trying to get me to do myself in so I could be tortured in "Hell" for eternity. In that case it was a neighbour I started accepting soup with delicious chicken legs in it every morning that I realized was laced with some kind of powerful stimulant. I literally didn't sleep for 28 nights, just pacing all night, started not going out at all...it's a long story that I won't go into all the details of now. Anyway well-meaning family members put me into a mental hospital. I realized I couldn't get out unless I agreed with them that the devils experience was just delusion and paranoia from my own mind. It meant a lot of outright pretending to them what my thoughts were and they released me after three weeks.
Years later I talked to a local pastor about my experience with the devils and the neighbour who I now believe was some kind of evil person. He thought maybe the neighbour had been maybe using peyote or some other stimulant/hallucinogen. He also said he believes in evil, and that in the Bible many of Jesus' curing of people were actually exorcisms. And he's a local Anglican minister, just very tame and vanilla-style, not an extremist. I'm now convinced that even if what I experienced were partly drug-induced hallucinations and paranoia, the source of it all was this neighbour who I think in old-style terms was some kind of "witch" who took pleasure in attacking others that way. Anyway as I say it's a long story but it left me with the belief that there is active evil in the world, evil people, and even "demons" or "devils" or "Satan" and as you say Lucifer.
In the psychiatric hospital there were some men who'd be talking loudly to themselves in stream of conscious type conversation or sometimes going on shouting rants, and one two guys who even thought I was a cop who'd been placed there and were threatening me, in short a kind of insane asylum or bedlam in many ways. I didn't feel safe there at all, but the staff would just smile and tell me it was my own paranoia, and gave me more little pills throughout the day to help sedate me more.
Luckily as I say I was able to convince the psychiatrist that I was now happy and cured after three weeks and escape from there.
Anyhow: To get to the point - I fully agree with you that what you experienced was real, not just voices a person might hear in his or her head but real as you say, mind to mind. I'm actually studying your first post about your experienced, not because I agree myself with your whole entire theology as it were, as it wasn't mind experience personally as it was for you, but I believe as you do that it was an authentic mind-to-mind experience. I mean that what you wrote about, with Lucifer and Satan and God. I have to study it more, it all makes perfect "sense" to me as opposed to what people call "nonsense".
Sorry for such a long reply, it's early morning and here and still half-dazed from the sleep I just woke up from with a strong coffee.
That's very interesting. I am a bit ill right now so I won't say much more for now. I've been out of the hospital one month but struggling with energy levels. There was also a time during the forced injections that one abrupt nurse was teaching another about how to do an injection and they were rummaging around near to my spine, I even wondered if some of the needle broke off because of how hard it felt it was pressed in at some time or times. I have been worrying about that a lot, and if I need a scan to find it. Everything just seems to move too slowly and evilly in this society.

T

taoheaven

Say thx to rfid implant in dental and chip . Some gov try to make money on you
I don't think it's a chip, and I don't think V2K often is. I think this has been the misunderstanding; that it's actually spiritual, not technological. The modern technologies may or may not help the spiritual attacks to happen.

C

Centaurgreen

That's very interesting. I am a bit ill right now so I won't say much more for now. I've been out of the hospital one month but struggling with energy levels. There was also a time during the forced injections that one abrupt nurse was teaching another about how to do an injection and they were rummaging around near to my spine, I even wondered if some of the needle broke off because of how hard it felt it was pressed in at some time or times. I have been worrying about that a lot, and if I need a scan to find it. Everything just seems to move too slowly and evilly in this society.
Okay thanks for your repy! I don't want to bother you with a lot of distraction right now, my experience was not mind to mind but more let's say deliberate poisoning or controlling with some kind of pscycadelic/speed (peyote or magic mushrooms would fit), I could always post it separately what happened to me and get people's reactions. In my case the neighbour gave me a bowl of soup every day but it was just noodles, I'd always throw it out and return the bowl to her, thought it was the polite thing to do accept it. Then she started making it with two chicken legs boiled also in every bowl. I started eating it every morning and also not being able to sleep at night, and not going at all cuz was getting scared, and also all those other thoughts resulting with social isolation and all that. Wow, I don't want to get into it all again, but just to say then I stopped going out to buy food or going out at all, just having that soup, I only realized near the end of the experience that what I was feeling was a lot like when I used to use LSD and magic mushrooms. By then I was getting kind of suicidal feeling there were these demons waiting for me, etc., etc. I ended up leaving my apartment and going out to live on the street cuz I thought the landlord was going to have me arrested or something, and luckily some family members came up to that city to reassure me and start me on real food again. So my experience was completely different from yours.
I just hope honestly that what I wrote doesn't make you think there's evil lurking in every corner of society, I think just a few isolated individuals.
About that needle, I don't know medically how they can check exactly but as you say a scan, and I know mental attitude helps with energy levels (of course).
I've come to the view that it's light shining out to dispel the darkness, but the darkness can be almost like a black hole sucking in energy if we don't fight back with light or positive energy, almost like a war (as you say a spiritual one, not a physical war like the war against Hitler or some evil person like that).
Anyway I won't keep distracting you with endless messages, you sound like a really good and very bright and intellectually honest person, so feel free to message me anytime, I'm always here for you. Thanks again, bye for now.

T

taoheaven

Okay thanks for your repy! I don't want to bother you with a lot of distraction right now, my experience was not mind to mind but more let's say deliberate poisoning or controlling with some kind of pscycadelic/speed (peyote or magic mushrooms would fit), I could always post it separately what happened to me and get people's reactions. In my case the neighbour gave me a bowl of soup every day but it was just noodles, I'd always throw it out and return the bowl to her, thought it was the polite thing to do accept it. Then she started making it with two chicken legs boiled also in every bowl. I started eating it every morning and also not being able to sleep at night, and not going at all cuz was getting scared, and also all those other thoughts resulting with social isolation and all that. Wow, I don't want to get into it all again, but just to say then I stopped going out to buy food or going out at all, just having that soup, I only realized near the end of the experience that what I was feeling was a lot like when I used to use LSD and magic mushrooms. By then I was getting kind of suicidal feeling there were these demons waiting for me, etc., etc. I ended up leaving my apartment and going out to live on the street cuz I thought the landlord was going to have me arrested or something, and luckily some family members came up to that city to reassure me and start me on real food again. So my experience was completely different from yours.
I just hope honestly that what I wrote doesn't make you think there's evil lurking in every corner of society, I think just a few isolated individuals.
About that needle, I don't know medically how they can check exactly but as you say a scan, and I know mental attitude helps with energy levels (of course).
I've come to the view that it's light shining out to dispel the darkness, but the darkness can be almost like a black hole sucking in energy if we don't fight back with light or positive energy, almost like a war (as you say a spiritual one, not a physical war like the war against Hitler or some evil person like that).
Anyway I won't keep distracting you with endless messages, you sound like a really good and very bright and intellectually honest person, so feel free to message me anytime, I'm always here for you. Thanks again, bye for now.
Thanks for your reply, and it's interesting to hear your story.
I am just taking it one day at a time. What you said about light and positive energy and spirit is interesting.

T

taoheaven

I'm thinking Lucifer is the AntiChrist now. He could've been using Covid as a smokescreen to attack people in the spirit who don't conform to his level. That is how it happened with me. This is probably the tribulation.

Z

Zuiese

Taking a break
This is really interesting, highly-intelligent, and articulately, eloquently written. Psychiatric wards dictate that they differentiate strictly between supposedly fact-based reality and complete delusion disconnected from reality. There's nothing "wrong" or abnormal about anything you have expressed here. If the staff at the psychiatric facility had interacted with you on a level where they could see the logic in your world-view and not just rejected it out of hand as some kind of mental illness (so-called), there could have been some actual meaningful contact between minds.
Brilliantly understood and put.

Z

Zuiese

Taking a break
The workers on the ward - including the psychiatrist - regularly misrepresented what I was saying. I think I opened up to them in optimism, thinking there would be some kind of contact like you mention. They called it 'grandiosity' and 'euphoria'.

Thanks for the kind words about the post.
Hi, I Hope you're doing well, I read your post and thought it very insightful, and at times on point with regards to aspects of how the harassment and mind games affect our perceptions, every from the way politics and brainwashing are instilled within some selections of professional infrastructure, also it a sign of the times and of the mindsets of the people.

We are most often than not outsiders even before our targeting occurs, so we view them at an odd angle. Some of what they do makes no sense to me, though this post you wrote highlights this viewpoint.

I also believe that a few of us are real TI's and to some extent always have been, you only have to read the many unwitting accounts of what we experience upon a 24 hour rota, and their almost Cult-like attempts to unmind us, belittle us, gaslight us, steal from us, hoodwink us, lie to us, drug us, their shunning attempts to cancel us from what! we are already living in the wilderness you can't shun an outcast from so-called society.
Again your article highlights this as well.

Basically in short this is a misunderstood Human Rights issue and not a result of chemical imbalances in the brain, this can be seen in COVID and Vaccines or Social media and shame scapegoating culture. And invasive bylaws of which are acts of criminal justification(in short the method can be seen as Blackmail attempts)

At some point, we may get a day in Court with real due process and real representation and not what we are facing today!.

Remember we live in a democracy these acts are nondramatic driven, it only takes one to win in Court, all they have is their own amusement and the Molka they have processed in the process and sealing a personnel percussion with the hopes of being successful.

T

taoheaven

Hi, I Hope you're doing well, I read your post and thought it very insightful, and at times on point with regards to aspects of how the harassment and mind games affect our perceptions, every from the way politics and brainwashing are instilled within some selections of professional infrastructure, also it a sign of the times and of the mindsets of the people.

We are most often than not outsiders even before our targeting occurs, so we view them at an odd angle. Some of what they do makes no sense to me, though this post you wrote highlights this viewpoint.

I also believe that a few of us are real TI's and to some extent always have been, you only have to read the many unwitting accounts of what we experience upon a 24 hour rota, and their almost Cult-like attempts to unmind us, belittle us, gaslight us, steal from us, hoodwink us, lie to us, drug us, their shunning attempts to cancel us from what! we are already living in the wilderness you can't shun an outcast from so-called society.
Again your article highlights this as well.

Basically in short this is a misunderstood Human Rights issue and not a result of chemical imbalances in the brain, this can be seen in COVID and Vaccines or Social media and shame scapegoating culture. And invasive bylaws of which are acts of criminal justification(in short the method can be seen as Blackmail attempts)

At some point, we may get a day in Court with real due process and real representation and not what we are facing today!.

Remember we live in a democracy these acts are nondramatic driven, it only takes one to win in Court, all they have is their own amusement and the Molka they have processed in the process and sealing a personnel percussion with the hopes of being successful.
The courts are all just Lucifer's mind though. Law is too extensive now to make sense and make way for sense.

T

taoheaven

Can moderator edit out the last line of the original post to match what was taken out before it?

T

taoheaven

It is clear that Luciferian agent-cum-harassers work some of them according to the possible in terms of Lucifer's law. This has two aspects, one, to elucidate a moral curve without much intelligent forethought, and two, the art of the possible with regards to energy inclines. This may take place in Lucifer's field which exists or is possible by, affinity. Thus Luciferians hear Lucifer and serve Lucifer. I have written before online at length about demonclouds; pre-clouds; the possible in which Lucifer can be stronger as by proximity to those in service to Lucifer overtly if not also liminally or unconsciously. But they must account also for where one is, and where the mind of God is. Thus justice becomes mixed in a Luciferian society for a man in a similar-tone context.

T

taoheaven

Lucifer is or has become The Devil given his propensity for messing with situations and seeming through worldly systems to be authoritative. This is the origin of so many pastors calling Lucifer and The Devil the same being, Lucifer and Satan the same being. The modern context informationally and emotionally is roughly Luciferian. The error of certain societies which venerate Lucifer against a supposedly cruel God is basically anti-Semitism, taking the shape of believing via all that is called Christianity that God is ruthless, ignorant, and or a Jewish invention/ a Jewish peculiarity. But Lucifer is not God i.e. not The Lord. Satan still exists and works hand in hand with Lucifer who in some contexts is talked up as a moral being as if momentarily or at times regaining his Divine aspect; this is all I can imagine is the bicamerality of Freemason as reportedly incorporating Lucifer and Satan; a worse telling is that they are just lower souls/ of less morals individually and or as a whole. That can include society somewhat but there is a time not to be ignorant anymore.

C

Centaurgreen

Hi, thanks, I got your recent posting back to me of a few days ago. I just got back on the site now, after about a week off from it, and saw your comments in response to the member named Zuiese. I am going to study your remarks in more detail as I just came to them now. Wow, am so grateful also that you found my comments interesting about light and darkness and energy. I can't claim to be Christian or theologian of any kind, but I recently came on passages by disciple/prophetic types in Scripture, about how light dispels darkness because the darkness can't fight against the light, I guess meant in spiritual terms as light being positive energy and darkness being absence of light. But then recently the theory of dark holes in astronomy puts forward the concept of darkness as some kind of negative energy that sucks in light (suns, etc). Wow, it starts to get very abstract and theoretical as apparently they haven't actually seen dark holes but see evidence that they exist. Anyway that would give an opening to the idea of evil in itself being an active force (for example Hitler if I take him as example as someone bent on evil/killing. Have also encountered people who are sadistic and just intent on hurting, causing harm to others, inflicting pain, in that it's the only thing that brings them intense if temporary pleasure and happiness. So then why would not such destructive forces exist in the energy or spiritual realm of the unseen as well. And was recently thinking a lot we don't understand even if we know it to be true it's still somehow incomprehensible, such as electricity (invisible usually) and electronics (invisible) and radio and TV waves active but invisible in the air around us. Or even if I see a huge airplane of many tonnes flying in the air, it's something I can understand through the law of aerodynamics is happening, but still at a basic literal level doesn't seem to make logical sense. Just meaning that there is a lot more around is and many natural laws like electricity, atomic energy, aerodynamics still waiting to be "discovered" by science and inventors although these forces and laws of nature have been with us since the dawn of time or whenever the Universe came into being, a basic mystery in itself as is infinity, which seemingly can never be proven as we never come to the end of infinity, there is always more of the apparently infinite Universe so scientists can only assume it's infinite, never can really prove it. I better go off now, have written a huge tome or shitload of words already. Let's keep in touch pls, will study your words above on Luciferian concepts and get back to you more after studying it, which it duly deserves rather than being dismissed by "factual" psychiatric types as what they would call delusional or whatever term some of them might apply.
Thanks again, bye for now.

T

taoheaven

Hi, thanks, I got your recent posting back to me of a few days ago. I just got back on the site now, after about a week off from it, and saw your comments in response to the member named Zuiese. I am going to study your remarks in more detail as I just came to them now. Wow, am so grateful also that you found my comments interesting about light and darkness and energy. I can't claim to be Christian or theologian of any kind, but I recently came on passages by disciple/prophetic types in Scripture, about how light dispels darkness because the darkness can't fight against the light, I guess meant in spiritual terms as light being positive energy and darkness being absence of light. But then recently the theory of dark holes in astronomy puts forward the concept of darkness as some kind of negative energy that sucks in light (suns, etc). Wow, it starts to get very abstract and theoretical as apparently they haven't actually seen dark holes but see evidence that they exist. Anyway that would give an opening to the idea of evil in itself being an active force (for example Hitler if I take him as example as someone bent on evil/killing. Have also encountered people who are sadistic and just intent on hurting, causing harm to others, inflicting pain, in that it's the only thing that brings them intense if temporary pleasure and happiness. So then why would not such destructive forces exist in the energy or spiritual realm of the unseen as well. And was recently thinking a lot we don't understand even if we know it to be true it's still somehow incomprehensible, such as electricity (invisible usually) and electronics (invisible) and radio and TV waves active but invisible in the air around us. Or even if I see a huge airplane of many tonnes flying in the air, it's something I can understand through the law of aerodynamics is happening, but still at a basic literal level doesn't seem to make logical sense. Just meaning that there is a lot more around is and many natural laws like electricity, atomic energy, aerodynamics still waiting to be "discovered" by science and inventors although these forces and laws of nature have been with us since the dawn of time or whenever the Universe came into being, a basic mystery in itself as is infinity, which seemingly can never be proven as we never come to the end of infinity, there is always more of the apparently infinite Universe so scientists can only assume it's infinite, never can really prove it. I better go off now, have written a huge tome or shitload of words already. Let's keep in touch pls, will study your words above on Luciferian concepts and get back to you more after studying it, which it duly deserves rather than being dismissed by "factual" psychiatric types as what they would call delusional or whatever term some of them might apply.
Thanks again, bye for now.
Good stuff.

T

taoheaven

Theory: chemical imbalance causes disorders of the psyche.
Reality: there is no test for objectively determining that proposal.

Theory: chemical imbalances corrected by synthetic drugs improves behaviour.
Reality: those synthetic drugs tend to change behaviour and are part of a coercive pattern which reinforces that change, these carry side-effects. The pattern may be the origin of the new 'stability', since it weds to Lucifer's law by enforcing the Lucifer context and Lucifer view; it is a marriage by affinity to false thinking and false feeling, which are related to that spiritual context and in themselves. Many people get much sicker whilst incarcerated in wards and these are viewed as progressions of the illness, not of separate illness caused by drugs and or the context.