• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Lucifer's law

T

taoheaven

I have been hearing voices for maybe about 18 months now. I am still recovering from a totally unnecessary and useless and downright dangerous visit to a psychiatric ward. I will try to type lucidly about what I have found.

I was first targetted with some kind of information-transfer device that sounded like a radio but only reached certain sections of my house. This was an oscillation pattern which alternated between nonsense and intelligible speech. It seemed a mockery of patriotism; '[nonsense] rule Britannia [nonsense]'.

Soon after this, a terrible voice like a Satanic Nazi call handler began speaking to me clear as any conversation you would have. It often woke me up and this was accompanied by serious physical pressure on I suppose arteries. I have almost forgotten these trials but if I look after myself enough I could just about retrieve the total memories.

It asked me to say 'Lucifer is the lord' and it pestered and haunted and trialled and commanded and befriended me along a road of days, weeks, maybe even months.

In this Lucifer must at some time have become distinguished from The Devil and it was between these two I was probably asked to choose, on pain of such tortures as left my ear bleeding and my heart pained from heart attack type symptoms.

There is no force on Earth can do these things and I do not believe an implant can account for it, though it may disrupt energy patterns enough to feed into susceptibility to it more easily.

For this reason I propose a reconciliation between any worldly torturers and those who have been their victims, on account of the power of spirits through this mentioned syndicate, that being The Devil and Lucifer and their devils and fallen angels respectively.

But of course men in league with powers of that sort may know all this. The constant targetting we have heard about I believe originates not from men but from the world of the spirit. Lucifer is a mid-way, in my experience - or so he wished me to think of him - between God and The Devil. Obviously a lot of time can be invested in harassment by people but I think being followed by a beam on the head is stretching this principle.

In my life I have had many visions and in one I saw cords of spirit extending from the head of everyone in an airport, reaching up to the sky and disappearing at the roof. I am sure this is something related to how we who are targetted are in many cases being hacked. I was in perfect calm at the time and saw this for so long that I wondered how I might unsee it.

As Lucifer is a mid-way and as he can attain to some Divinity it would seem this society is basically Lucifer though of course it has much of Satan who God told me is his i.e. Lucifer's, father.

So this I propose is a law which is touching the lives of possibly as many as everyone on the planet; this syndicate of God, Lucifer, and The Devil. This would account for the many coincidences that seem like harassment but aren't, or the liminality of the two types of experience of harassment that got me locked up in a psychiatric ward, where [say, three] people chanted things with some apparent insight into my mind and details. The conclusion then is that if Lucifer's fallen angels aren't many people on Earth, they can, like in the Matrix, BECOME many people on Earth.

Lucifer's law I would define as a way of life and a temperament which are a mixture of good and evil, or nice and nasty, kind and angry, something like that. So it has a range and it has a scale to it. But if you mix the truth which is of Heaven, with the lie which is of Satan, then you arrive at Lucifer, and this I propose is the age and has been since we stepped out of a Satanic age, hence the confusion in all Abrahamic religion - because it is Lucifer-level. If only because it represents typical results of striving amid a Satanic saturation. I just mean that true Divinity may lack reference to what is inferior inasfar as it is strong, and so expecting events to emotionally recur along the lines of The Bible could be too weak, dare I say it. It may cause the conditions of it's formation to recur. Emotionally, but also liminally.

After perhaps a month of refusing to say Lucifer is the lord, or The Lord, or whatever, it happened that God spoke to me, but hearing him has sometimes been like straining to see someone in the fog, or straining to hear a distant voice more like it. And Lucifer does a good imitation. When behaviour has a Satanic level then conditions can start to encroach; in Lucifer you have a bit of hope, in the main, though it depends on skill and there are dark depths to Lucifer level. They can pass straight into the Satanic realm and in the same way as with Lucifer and The Matrix with agents taking over others' forms, so too Satan can be the level of someone's present inspiration.

We are ALL under these temptations, these lights, and these hopes, these frustrations and dangers and pitfalls and ladders. I care not what device is supposedly part of torture, I say a lot of the far-out claims are spiritual phenomena that flow from the absence of the holy spirit and from any more worldly trials that harassers or just the turn of events can put on people. Thus need to be stronger in the spirit.

Places have vibes and they like sponges can become primed with a way - a level, if you will. Information. Spirits. These can take time to transform but a place also conceivably has bands and this is why some people would be above it, when the threshold - in them or in the environment - is not too much.

This post comprises now a full theory of how bad things accelerate and decelerate (though it follow the line of the information; it is not necessarily spiritual, it can be also logistical i.e. the law of the land, but then that is a level - and that is spiritual) and the same with good things, and a full philosophy on how Atlantis could be on Earth. It would take starting from foundations, unflinching in truth, compassionate - and wise with it (or how to be compassionate? exploited would be the result sooner or later), and perhaps some right separations of things, for example along racial lines, or more ideally preferment lines, since philosophy and preferment always minimise confusions. Eventually, with nothing but reality for a reference for long enough, a person can see Divine principles, but I still think what I have said does for a theory both about why harassment is so stellar in it's capabilities - I mean, so encroaching (at some levels), and truth in general.

It also conforms entirely with my experience fighting for the truth in the miasma of the syndicate of the three voices, which I must say shifted sometimes, so that they were personalities of Lucifer or his fallen angels, The Devil or his devils, God, or some angel. Or Jesus. I have been told that Jesus never walked the Earth, it was John the Baptist and Jesus was created by God to reward those who looked to him; my textual criticism had leant me strongly in the direction that Jesus was an invention. But before this I had been told 'accept my son' by a fatherly though perhaps a little wooden voice, indeed prompting those searches the more by that impression.

I was also told things when I thought I couldn't be in a better status that turned out to be at best but suitable for that state of being, and which I therefore have to attribute to Lucifer or it would be inclined to be a blame of God. So I have to tread carefully here; I mean I have to beware talking down Christianity because I have experienced things that seemed counsels that got me into the trap of the lower levels and thus sectioned, and also because I have found new angles on Christianity that make me wonder if it is more real than I thought.

But the big difference against Lucifer was usually the holy spirit, and God counselled that many times, and sometimes just said 'be who you are' for the same. Same level. But I and my circumstances were stretching things so this is how I got sectioned; because I was I won't lie thinking about how to have characteristics more feminine, which as a man made me more vulnerable I now realise to hacking from surreptitious forces.

The mind of Lucifer is everywhere and it functions like God at that level, but it is at bottom a treacherous and false thing, as any true look at the details of medicinal theory can ascertain easily; we are living at Descartes' level understanding, compartmentalised medicine, enemy of the sacred, the integrative, the whole, the holistic. The astounding coincidences of Lucifer are some of them from intelligence officers or people sharing information gathered in like way, but a lot of it is a unity-mind like the Borg, that can be accessed and liminally riffed on - or is liminally riffed on by the nature of individual being. This is why imitation is so easy and so bland in a Lucifer society expect no less. It is not Divine. Go figure.

I was brutalised by lying workers in the psychiatric ward; they pretended I was resisting them when I was just helping myself to good posture and asking to speak calmly to them. In a seclusion room they suddenly tried to frame me more and if I hadn't've moved my neck at the right time, it must've been broken. If anyone would like to betray the truth by censoring that then that would be an example of the dark side of Lucifer. He makes it all smooth for ya...yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
i am sorry the hospital was a bad experience for you as it shouldn't be.

T

taoheaven

Thanks. I only got out by downplaying the realities, but then that fed into having to zoom back even further and consider all the objective evidence. But the psychiatrist was continually mis-representing what I was saying. It was Hell. And forced injections, including one that was rummaging around as one nurse who was very rude tried to teach another how to do it.

C

Centaurgreen

This is really interesting, highly-intelligent, and articulately, eloquently written. Psychiatric wards dictate that they differentiate strictly between supposedly fact-based reality and complete delusion disconnected from reality. There's nothing "wrong" or abnormal about anything you have expressed here. If the staff at the psychiatric facility had interacted with you on a level where they could see the logic in your world-view and not just rejected it out of hand as some kind of mental illness (so-called), there could have been some actual meaningful contact between minds.

T

taoheaven

This is really interesting, highly-intelligent, and articulately, eloquently written. Psychiatric wards dictate that they differentiate strictly between supposedly fact-based reality and complete delusion disconnected from reality. There's nothing "wrong" or abnormal about anything you have expressed here. If the staff at the psychiatric facility had interacted with you on a level where they could see the logic in your world-view and not just rejected it out of hand as some kind of mental illness (so-called), there could have been some actual meaningful contact between minds.
The workers on the ward - including the psychiatrist - regularly misrepresented what I was saying. I think I opened up to them in optimism, thinking there would be some kind of contact like you mention. They called it 'grandiosity' and 'euphoria'.

Thanks for the kind words about the post.

T

taoheaven

I'm not sure the psychiatrist could speak English properly. The reports were way out sometimes.

T

taoheaven

The problem for them was that I thought the neighbours were part of a secret society or two secret societies, one for Lucifer and Satan each, and I was sometimes shouting out in the night while being attacked by something both like an energy weapon and like a spirit or spirits. I blamed the neighbours for increasing the saturation of the unnatural fields that I believed allowed Lucifer and Satan to come through and I thought in part they knew what they were doing.

But the warrant to take me to hospital was gotten only after a door busted down by police acting strangely* was broken into again and again by my parents based on fear for me from neighbours' reports. They were exaggerating, by the sounds of it, and some talking outright nonsense. One time a mental health professional was with my mother when my parents broke in (by unscrewing the patching on the door that was temporarily put up) and I thought it was the landlord. I told her to get out and that she was breaking the law, I think she persisted so I threatened to stab her, though it was a conditional threat. After that, the mental health worker must've got a warrant, and so the police were able to take me to hospital.

* they responded to me shouting and only said they were police at the last minute and in an unconvincing voice, having been in my view confronted with agents many times I had felt it could be a prank. Then they kicked the door in. I asked them why and they said 'threat to life'. I said how could that be, they should know it's single occupancy. Then an officer said back quickly 'we have the wrong person on record'.

Now I don't know who - if anyone - was an agent of Lucifer and or Satan, in the conscious sense. I had to deny the neighbours were any problem in order to get discharged from the ward by the psychiatrist.

T

taoheaven

One other thing, I never actually presented a weapon when I spoke the threat to my mother. I had already been threatened by a neighbour for no reason what so ever, and that had set me off balance a bit. He started trouble and then said about three times in the space of a few minutes or so: 'I'll knock you out'. Another neighbour - who had been staring at me strangely in a local store - then stepped his way and he went away. I thought that was an example of the Lucifer energy-field defeating the Satanic one. I had merely been weak at the time; if I recall rightly I couldn't've been more hungry.
Hopefully the previous post got through as soon after I pressed it my mother tickled me, ridiculing what I'm typing. I'm back at the family home to escape noise pollution which typically happens at a weekend in my area.
Interestingly I see your location is Halifax in Canada, it was Halifax in England where I was sectioned :p

C

Centaurgreen

The workers on the ward - including the psychiatrist - regularly misrepresented what I was saying. I think I opened up to them in optimism, thinking there would be some kind of contact like you mention. They called it 'grandiosity' and 'euphoria'.

Thanks for the kind words about the post.
Psychiatry is a pseudo-science that mimics physical medicine in that they have to pigeon-hole a diagnosis with words from the mutually-accepted psychiatric lexicon like 'grandiosity' and 'euphoria'. In their terms somebody like many Christian pastors or theologians who believe in an actual entity of evil incarnate like Satan would be locked up indefinitely in a mental hospital. Thanks for sharing that. Clearly what happened to you was factual and true for you, I mean a real experience. I wonder, do you get physical exercise and fresh air, have regular contact with other people like friends or family or present or former work colleagues? Social life isn't essential but I guess it's important to eat healthy food if possible and maintain good physical health. Just curious to know that at least you don't live in fear as you clearly did before, and are more confident now.

C

Centaurgreen

The problem for them was that I thought the neighbours were part of a secret society or two secret societies, one for Lucifer and Satan each, and I was sometimes shouting out in the night while being attacked by something both like an energy weapon and like a spirit or spirits. I blamed the neighbours for increasing the saturation of the unnatural fields that I believed allowed Lucifer and Satan to come through and I thought in part they knew what they were doing.

But the warrant to take me to hospital was gotten only after a door busted down by police acting strangely* was broken into again and again by my parents based on fear for me from neighbours' reports. They were exaggerating, by the sounds of it, and some talking outright nonsense. One time a mental health professional was with my mother when my parents broke in (by unscrewing the patching on the door that was temporarily put up) and I thought it was the landlord. I told her to get out and that she was breaking the law, I think she persisted so I threatened to stab her, though it was a conditional threat. After that, the mental health worker must've got a warrant, and so the police were able to take me to hospital.

* they responded to me shouting and only said they were police at the last minute and in an unconvincing voice, having been in my view confronted with agents many times I had felt it could be a prank. Then they kicked the door in. I asked them why and they said 'threat to life'. I said how could that be, they should know it's single occupancy. Then an officer said back quickly 'we have the wrong person on record'.

Now I don't know who - if anyone - was an agent of Lucifer and or Satan, in the conscious sense. I had to deny the neighbours were any problem in order to get discharged from the ward by the psychiatrist.
I think it's great that you clearly have an objective realistic view of what happened. And now you don't live in fear of your neighbours. Maybe social isolation and living like a hermit in which you started to get afraid of other people, something like fearful of going out much, contributed to your thought process at the time. Anyway as for Lucifer and Satan, there's no way to prove with scientific laboratory tests that they are real or not real, if they exist for you and you are still able to function in society without 'causing a disturbance' or whatever laws the police may have thought you were breaking, then I think just living a healthy fulfilling life is the important thing probably. Without people dictating what you 'should' believe about good and evil.

C

Centaurgreen

One other thing, I never actually presented a weapon when I spoke the threat to my mother. I had already been threatened by a neighbour for no reason what so ever, and that had set me off balance a bit. He started trouble and then said about three times in the space of a few minutes or so: 'I'll knock you out'. Another neighbour - who had been staring at me strangely in a local store - then stepped his way and he went away. I thought that was an example of the Lucifer energy-field defeating the Satanic one. I had merely been weak at the time; if I recall rightly I couldn't've been more hungry.
Hopefully the previous post got through as soon after I pressed it my mother tickled me, ridiculing what I'm typing. I'm back at the family home to escape noise pollution which typically happens at a weekend in my area.
Interestingly I see your location is Halifax in Canada, it was Halifax in England where I was sectioned :p
Yes, Halifax in Canada comes from Halifax in England I think. It's great you are in your family home on the weekends or whenever. I'm not against medication if that works in blocking disturbances from outside like voices, I have no expertise. I mean psychiatry and its medications and prescriptions have definitely helped many people, so if you are seeing a counsellor of some kind regularly that could help analyze things logically as you are already doing and give perspective. But anyway you can be successful and contribute to society in your own way.

T

taoheaven

Yes, Halifax in Canada comes from Halifax in England I think. It's great you are in your family home on the weekends or whenever. I'm not against medication if that works in blocking disturbances from outside like voices, I have no expertise. I mean psychiatry and its medications and prescriptions have definitely helped many people, so if you are seeing a counsellor of some kind regularly that could help analyze things logically as you are already doing and give perspective. But anyway you can be successful and contribute to society in your own way.
I don't hear the voices as much now, just occassionally some disturbing experiences like a heat wave on me and things like that. There is a group that has offered to be counsellors; they are aftercare and it can be hard to make them leave me alone, but they do eventually; one just has to keep refusing and saying all is well.

T

taoheaven

I think it's great that you clearly have an objective realistic view of what happened. And now you don't live in fear of your neighbours. Maybe social isolation and living like a hermit in which you started to get afraid of other people, something like fearful of going out much, contributed to your thought process at the time. Anyway as for Lucifer and Satan, there's no way to prove with scientific laboratory tests that they are real or not real, if they exist for you and you are still able to function in society without 'causing a disturbance' or whatever laws the police may have thought you were breaking, then I think just living a healthy fulfilling life is the important thing probably. Without people dictating what you 'should' believe about good and evil.
The lockdown didn't help with regards to confidence in going out. Also there is an accusation culture against welfare claimants that has been fostered for a long time. The latter has been on my mind for years. But the voices were very real, like actual conversations. It took place through mind to mind. I heard and I replied with my thoughts.

T

taoheaven

Psychiatry is a pseudo-science that mimics physical medicine in that they have to pigeon-hole a diagnosis with words from the mutually-accepted psychiatric lexicon like 'grandiosity' and 'euphoria'. In their terms somebody like many Christian pastors or theologians who believe in an actual entity of evil incarnate like Satan would be locked up indefinitely in a mental hospital. Thanks for sharing that. Clearly what happened to you was factual and true for you, I mean a real experience. I wonder, do you get physical exercise and fresh air, have regular contact with other people like friends or family or present or former work colleagues? Social life isn't essential but I guess it's important to eat healthy food if possible and maintain good physical health. Just curious to know that at least you don't live in fear as you clearly did before, and are more confident now.
I am eating a lot better now and trying to get a good amount of exercise. But I don't have any friends really in the local area. A lot of people moved and a lot of connections were simply lost with time.

C

Centaurgreen

I see your latest comments now, we're four hours later than you and was out visiting relatives yesterday afternoon and evening. I think that's great about eating a lot better, and getting amount of exercise too. 'Cause the brain is part of the body, nutrition, fresh air I find for myself affect my mood and energy level.
I had an experience a few years ago I can tell you about sometime that convinced me that evil is real and the source or repository of evil too, in my case experienced "devils" or "Satan" trying to get me to do myself in so I could be tortured in "Hell" for eternity. In that case it was a neighbour I started accepting soup with delicious chicken legs in it every morning that I realized was laced with some kind of powerful stimulant. I literally didn't sleep for 28 nights, just pacing all night, started not going out at all...it's a long story that I won't go into all the details of now. Anyway well-meaning family members put me into a mental hospital. I realized I couldn't get out unless I agreed with them that the devils experience was just delusion and paranoia from my own mind. It meant a lot of outright pretending to them what my thoughts were and they released me after three weeks.
Years later I talked to a local pastor about my experience with the devils and the neighbour who I now believe was some kind of evil person. He thought maybe the neighbour had been maybe using peyote or some other stimulant/hallucinogen. He also said he believes in evil, and that in the Bible many of Jesus' curing of people were actually exorcisms. And he's a local Anglican minister, just very tame and vanilla-style, not an extremist. I'm now convinced that even if what I experienced were partly drug-induced hallucinations and paranoia, the source of it all was this neighbour who I think in old-style terms was some kind of "witch" who took pleasure in attacking others that way. Anyway as I say it's a long story but it left me with the belief that there is active evil in the world, evil people, and even "demons" or "devils" or "Satan" and as you say Lucifer.
In the psychiatric hospital there were some men who'd be talking loudly to themselves in stream of conscious type conversation or sometimes going on shouting rants, and one two guys who even thought I was a cop who'd been placed there and were threatening me, in short a kind of insane asylum or bedlam in many ways. I didn't feel safe there at all, but the staff would just smile and tell me it was my own paranoia, and gave me more little pills throughout the day to help sedate me more.
Luckily as I say I was able to convince the psychiatrist that I was now happy and cured after three weeks and escape from there.
Anyhow: To get to the point - I fully agree with you that what you experienced was real, not just voices a person might hear in his or her head but real as you say, mind to mind. I'm actually studying your first post about your experienced, not because I agree myself with your whole entire theology as it were, as it wasn't mind experience personally as it was for you, but I believe as you do that it was an authentic mind-to-mind experience. I mean that what you wrote about, with Lucifer and Satan and God. I have to study it more, it all makes perfect "sense" to me as opposed to what people call "nonsense".
Sorry for such a long reply, it's early morning and here and still half-dazed from the sleep I just woke up from with a strong coffee.