• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Low self worth today.

E

Empty_void

It's no wonder nobody loves you, your parents don't even care. You have no friends, nobody likes you, I don't like you.
When I speak to you I tell you the truth, I can tell you what people are thinking because I think them. I tell you the truth about yourself.
You are worth nothing, you never would have made it on your own because you are weak.
You would be doing good to remove your genes from humanity, you possess nothing useful.
I have to look at you everyday and no matter what I say you do nothing. You want saving from yourself. You are all the things you hate.
You can't hide from it.
Try and achieve anything and you will fail.
If it's really that hard why do you continue?

So I'm not feeling very happy today, what do I do when my mind speaks like this? I would have to force distraction but it's right there in the background saying what's the point?
Where do I find the strength to combat this, how would you begin?

Antimatter

Antimatter

Your are under 20 right?

E

Empty_void

Why? Does it sound immature?

E

Empty_void

Hmm now I am overthinking your comment, I started the day in a bad mindset apparently I'm getting defensive now. I thought it would help to express it anonymously. What does it matter how old I am.
Yes I am immature.
Thanks.
I Feel like withdrawing.
Oh poor poor you. Right? It's pathetic.
Maybe I should just toughen up and stop being such a whiny piece of shit. Maybe it's that simple. Just stop complaining. Stop being weak.

Antimatter

Antimatter

Don't over think it. No it was not immature.

This is a safe place full of kind people, nobody here is going to judge you or call you any of those names.

Us that suffer, you included deal with more than most can begin to understand and feel.

D

Deleted member 91323

Hello empty void. I think you are very brave for being so open about your thoughts. Your thoughts are really bullying you. You are not pathetic or weak. You cannot help having these thoughts. They are so difficult to deal with. Have you ever tried therapy to find out were these thoughts come from and how you can overcome them?

K

karl7

It's no wonder nobody loves you, your parents don't even care. You have no friends, nobody likes you, I don't like you.
When I speak to you I tell you the truth, I can tell you what people are thinking because I think them. I tell you the truth about yourself.
You are worth nothing, you never would have made it on your own because you are weak.
You would be doing good to remove your genes from humanity, you possess nothing useful.
I have to look at you everyday and no matter what I say you do nothing. You want saving from yourself. You are all the things you hate.
You can't hide from it.
Try and achieve anything and you will fail.
If it's really that hard why do you continue?

So I'm not feeling very happy today, what do I do when my mind speaks like this? I would have to force distraction but it's right there in the background saying what's the point?
Where do I find the strength to combat this, how would you begin?
emptyvoid.....are you seeing a therapist or psychiatrist, i think they may be able to help you......also keep up posting here on the forum, there are alot of caring understanding people here who have been through it.....by the way welcome to the forums