• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Low mood, depression anxiety.

B

Beezlejuice82

Hi to all. How do you even begin to talk to anyone who doesn't understand you. And what you are dealing with on a daily basis. The low mood feeling exhausted. And have chest pain from the intense emotions. I have depression anxiety, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, I don't feel like me and I don't like who looks back at me in the mirror anymore. I'm not sure how this forum works being new hear.

calypso

calypso

Admin
:welcome: to the forum. You have a lot to deal with don't you? My sympathies with all that, it must be exhausting. I understand the chest pain, my emotions used to give me intense headaches that nothing seemed to help.

As for how the forum works, just select an area that gets some "traffic" like the depression area for instance, and when ready plunge in and write a shortish thread about yourself. People usually respond and will talk with you. I hope that helps.

jajingna

jajingna

Welcome to the forum. There's not much to know. It's a good community, and it seems like just about any problem mentioned will have others who know about it.

B

Beezlejuice82

:welcome: to the forum. You have a lot to deal with don't you? My sympathies with all that, it must be exhausting. I understand the chest pain, my emotions used to give me intense headaches that nothing seemed to help.

As for how the forum works, just select an area that gets some "traffic" like the depression area for instance, and when ready plunge in and write a shortish thread about yourself. People usually respond and will talk with you. I hope that helps.
Thank you ! Yes I do. And it's good to know that I'm not alone. Thank your u for your reply.

B

Beezlejuice82

Welcome to the forum. There's not much to know. It's a good community, and it seems like just about any problem mentioned will have others who know about it.
Thank you. I will keep that in mind. And thank your u for your reply.

calypso

calypso

Admin
don't be despondent if people don't reply at once, its night time and many are in bed at this time as we are a British based forum (with people from all over the world).

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

Hi to all. How do you even begin to talk to anyone who doesn't understand you. And what you are dealing with on a daily basis. The low mood feeling exhausted. And have chest pain from the intense emotions.
Hi Beelejuice82 and welcome to the forum. I get chest and stomach pains too. It's all overwhelming, the intense emotions, low moods and exhaustion. It's hard to find someone who understands and even if there might be, it's hard to talk still. I have found support here. I hope you will too. 💗

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello Beezlejuice82, welcome to the forum.

Karmaman

Karmaman

Hi Beezlejuice82 I think you will find many people here who can relate with what you are going through and I'm sure it will help.

B

Beezlejuice82

don't be despondent if people don't reply at once, its night time and many are in bed at this time as we are a British based forum (with people from all over the world).
Thank you for that.

B

Beezlejuice82

Hi Beelejuice82 and welcome to the forum. I get chest and stomach pains too. It's all overwhelming, the intense emotions, low moods and exhaustion. It's hard to find someone who understands and even if there might be, it's hard to talk still. I have found support here. I hope you will too. 💗
Yes overwhelming is an understatement some times. Thank you for your reply. I am restless. And do you feel nauseous alot to.

B

Beezlejuice82

Thank you. That is understandable.

N

natalie

Hi Beezlejuice82,

Welcome aboard,

I think i would seriously encourage you, to contact your GP, in the meantime, and also if they haven't come up with it, to seek a referral, though that could take time given this day and age! So we won't go down that route, alternatively, contact now attached to community mental health tems fields, they have what is known as Crisis teams, and they will visit you, do an asssessment, and point you and your loved ones, into the right direction, and no, not necessarily not meaning sectioned, they could give you other kinds of tips medically tohelp you through.

i think the crisis team will be deemed suitable for your acute anxiety, and also depression. in this instance.

Once again, welcome aboard, I'm Natale and unless, chairty volunteering offline, I am usually logged in, regularly, through the day and evening.

Try to listen to music that might help? Workout in fitness, or play a sport, something that could easily take your worrying minds away from your acute anxiety anddepression. This is a after thought within this post.

Nice to meet you.

Have a hopeful good day.