• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Low mood best friend

B

brightergenie

Hi sorry really low mood feeling so numb fighting the urge 2 SH best friend of 14 years not talking to me as my son was was accused of pulling her nephews trousers down at school and touching his privates even though full investigation done and the boy was found 2 be lying. Seen best mate at school and completely blanked me after she told me last week everything was ok. Sorry just soo tired feel like packing a bag and going away for a few days don't know what else to do SH 3 nights ago just want this feeling to go can't do anything right soo numb

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Maybe she just needs a little bit of space but it's totally unfair for her to say that everything is fine and then blank you. Can I ask whether he nephews parent was there at the time?

Please try not to give into the urge to self harm. That won't fix the situation and in the end will make you feel even worse.

:hug1:

xxx

B

brightergenie

Thanks no his parents wasn't there when it apparently happened my son wasn't even in the same area. It's so hard

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hopefully she will talk to you again. Can you send her a text or something?

xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OCDguy Depression Forum 6
Taffy Depression Forum 2
jajingna Depression Forum 4
K Depression Forum 26
E Depression Forum 6