• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Low , Fed up , Tired etc etc

C

cherbear

Stomache pains , liver aches , arguing with other half . Mum thinks I need to be in a hospital . 1 week and a half out of Intensive care and my family and other half think my life should be in order by now . Really ! I'm tired of them asking what's wrong with me . I'm trying my best to sort myself out and have sorted out alot of things over that period to get myself back on my feet . Never seems to be enough though I need time to heal mentally and physically . I'm so tired .

keepsafe

keepsafe

Cherbear, you are doing wonderful - don;t let anyone tell you otherwise, gosh I wouldn't be up and about after that for a long time, of course it takes time to heal and deal with this.

Please don't get where you are in a position of danger again cos you are getting pressurised from your family. You need to take things slowly, you need to focus on you.

You post lots of great things on here and seem to be cheery but really if you are in need of help and kindness we are all here rooting for you.

Take good care
KS
xxxx

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Who cares what they think!? Do whats RIGHT FOR YOU!! :hug1:

C

cherbear

Thanks Ks .That means alot . While they have supported me they just lack the understanding that there is no quick fix i'm not a car that goes in for an MOT and everything is resolved . I feel I'm being rushed . Have sorted out my ESA claim so it's still running , set up a new bank account to resolve finance issues and had to contact companies to switch bills , applied for jobs , set up the appointment with the CPN , booked myself and other half on a stress and anxiety course . Sold items I own so I have a bit more cash flow and sorting out some help with my rent . It's been chaotic and very stressful .
. Have got myself into a good position and I appreciate that my other half and Mum have helped me do it . It's all been very fast though . They keep asking why i'm still getting periods where i'm low , anxious , irritable and want to just hide . I'm bubbly by nature so it often masks how low i'm feeling even when i'm down humour is my default mode .
Even though I have their support with day to day things which is lovely of them I just wish they would listen when I say i'm struggling to keep myself on an even keel i'm running off will power until I get into therapy and start the lecture course . I feel so ill too the OD has effected me and I have an infection that they can't place too . So I feel tired but getting made to get out of the flat alot of the time I know they are scared about leaving me on my own but I need some Rn R . Sorry for being such a moan I just need to vent grrrr lol . Thanks for being so supportive means everything . Always there for you too . Love and hugs xxxx

Last edited:
C

cherbear

Thanks Maybe.shes.a.wildflower just feel useless :cry: Hugs xxxx:hug:

SarahD

SarahD

I think you are doing really well. I read the list of all the things you managed to do - it's amazing. You should point out to your family you are doing better, but not to expect an instant recovery - these things take time mentally and physically.

You are still unwell, be kind to yourself. It is understandable that you still feel very low and tired etc think of what you have been through. I really admire the way you have been coping with everything.

Sarah xxx

C

cherbear

Thanks Sarah D that's so sweet of you to say I really appreciate it . I just feel lost . Getting married this year and it's all in place so I want to be in a good place before we do as before all this happened we were talking about trying for a kid too and I'm looking forward to it all I really am . Just feel such a mess and worried that i'm going to be a useless Mum . xxxx

SarahD

SarahD

Congratulations cherbear, that is really something good to look forward to. When is the wedding?

I think you will be a great Mum, you are always so caring in supporting others.

When you are depressed it is natural to feel you are 'useless' and no good at anything. It is just the way we think when we are depressed, so don't worry about the negative thoughts. Remind yourself of what you have managed to do. Xxx

C

cherbear

Thanks Sarah that's lovely of you . You are a real angel . Wedding is August 15th All booked it's what is keeoing me going it's something positive and exciting to aim for xxxx

C

cherbear

Thank you for all of your kind words and support , has really helped me out . xxxx Thanks . Love and hugs to all :grouphug:

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
If I can manage at being amum so will you! I didnt even like kids or want one of my own :panic:
I was told I most likely couldn't have kids because of receiving chemo and figured if I didnt have the child and never got pregnant again I'd hate myself forever. Needless to say I'm glad I did have him but ones enough for now lol I HATED being pregnant and was sick everyday almost right from the start ;)

C

cherbear

Hi Maybe.shes.a.wildflower so sorry to hear have been thriugh chemo and what goes with it . Hugs :hug: Bet you are an amazing Mum he is lucky to have you . Will get there just having a blue day ! xxxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Taffy Depression Forum 2
jajingna Depression Forum 4
K Depression Forum 26
E Depression Forum 6
J Depression Forum 9