• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Love

M

ManDss

I dont feel I could find someone to mutually love, someone who I love and someone who loved me .

Love has been very important in my life. I never had a relationship, and its something always seek for. I alwas wanted a stable relationship.

I go out, I see people, but Im too different to the people I see. And my life have turned so odd Im not a normal person anymore. Think on a match is hard.

Z

Zoe1

I dont think love starts with romance
it starts with friends
you might get some from family
but alot of people dont

find friends that love you and who you love

Alice Raven

Alice Raven

Why do you feel you are too different?

Zoe definitely says it well.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I dont feel I could find someone to mutually love, someone who I love and someone who loved me .

Love has been very important in my life. I never had a relationship, and its something always seek for. I alwas wanted a stable relationship.

I go out, I see people, but Im too different to the people I see. And my life have turned so odd Im not a normal person anymore. Think on a match is hard.
Its overrated in my huble opinion

M

ManDss

Why do you feel you are too different?

Zoe definitely says it well.
Well, I think it was very obvious that the topic was about love towards a relationship with another partner, and not about family, friends, of any of that.

Z

Zoe1

Well, I think it was very obvious that the topic was about love towards a relationship with another partner, and not about family, friends, of any of that
I think looking for a partner comes across as desperate
rather than someone who already has a full life

M

ManDss

I think looking for a partner comes across as desperate
rather than someone who already has a full life
I think life is life and everyone have their own options.

Alice Raven

Alice Raven

Well, I think it was very obvious that the topic was about love towards a relationship with another partner, and not about family, friends, of any of that.
I don't want to speak for Zoe, but what I thought she said was that a loving relationship begins with friendship. The romantic relationships I've been in began with just hanging out and wanting to be around that person.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J People 2
Linda1989 People 4
L People 27