• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Love

G

Gredge23

Just to let everyone know I'm really struggling again and I am crying as I write this I love you all I wish I cud meet he in person but I can't , I will just have to suffer in silence.

My tablets are not working I am going to go to a friends house it will be safe I am going off all my meds and will deal with the consequences from it wether good or bad , right now with my frame of mind I hope i suffer terribly and am put in a psych ward never to be left out I deserve it for everything I have done in the past and all the terrible mistakes that may lay ahead fuck me fuck my life and fuck this.

W

Waverunner

I hope you stay safe Gredge. I know that you are aware of the risks stopping your meds suddenly. Please be careful! Take care and stay safe!

katya

katya

Oh honey. I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. I hope you're safe. Please remember that no doctor will advise you to do this without speaking to them first. Are you not better off making an appointment with your GP to talk about why your medication might not be working? Have you been on this medication for very long? Sometimes it takes a while to kick in, and it can make you feel worse while in the short term initially.

Hope you get to your friend's okay and that you have some TLC there.

Kerome

Kerome

Please take good care of yourself Gredge, it's not always going to be this bad. It will pass just like the rest. Do be careful.

:hug: