Love to all you DSM crew!

I

Inrar

So I'm joining you, the many masses of humans out here encased in "distortions" that play with us perpetually as we compare ourselves to the ones that can just 'get along with it' or can repress it until it fades away.
That can keep stable jobs, friends, relationships and rarely feel the intense stretches of lonliness, fear and shame that having conditions can burden you with.

But you know what? In a way I'm greatful for the painful unrestrained emotion, I'm greatful that I don't always agree with the majority - and that the majority in many cases has turned against me, because in my opinion, we are the ones that a brave enough to stand against this solidified and enforced perception of "reality"
Because tbh, who actually knows why we are experiencing any of this at all anyway?
We are also the ones brave enough to still be here. Regardless of how many times a day escaping from your own mind seems like the only option. Brave enough to share and tear our minds apart, rebuilding ourselves into compassionate and spiritually aware beings.

And lastly, I'm so greatful that we are in this moment, with assessibility to each other - whether we can relate or not, we can at least accept and validate the challenges that each of us relive, endure and overcome everyday.

Love to you all x

O

OCDguy

So I'm joining you, the many masses of humans out here encased in "distortions" that play with us perpetually as we compare ourselves to the ones that can just 'get along with it' or can repress it until it fades away.
That can keep stable jobs, friends, relationships and rarely feel the intense stretches of lonliness, fear and shame that having conditions can burden you with.
Love to you all x
You sound like you are having a bit of a rough time of it :hug: has anyone said something to trigger these thoughts :hug::hug:

I

Inrar

You sound like you are having a bit of a rough time of it :hug: has anyone said something to trigger these thoughts :hug::hug:
I think life is the general trigger haha.
I'm just feeling the standard alone and misunderstoodness (which I feel embarrassed about admitting).
And maybe selfishly I just wish that more people could see through the bullshit that BPD brings, but that's my own responsibility.
Would probably help if I could open up, instead of running away and walling myself in!

Thanks for asking though, is this something you can relate too?