• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Love This Website

M

Mav2126

I have to say that since I joined this website it has been so helpful to me. I find everyone extremely supportive and caring. So glad that I found this site. I feel like I can be myself and just be 100% truthful about whats going on in my head and life. There is no other place I found quite like it. Anyone else's thoughts?

Fairy Fountain

Fairy Fountain

I also love being here because this forum is really helpful for me, too. I feel like I can be myself and a lot of people understand me. I'm glad we have this forum.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I have to say that since I joined this website it has been so helpful to me. I find everyone extremely supportive and caring. So glad that I found this site. I feel like I can be myself and just be 100% truthful about whats going on in my head and life. There is no other place I found quite like it. Anyone else's thoughts?
I agree. 😊

2Much2Feel

Totally echo what you're saying. More effective than my shrink usually...

G

Ginger Kitten

Yes, I find it very supportive too. I am glad you find it helpful, Mav 2126. Kind regards, GK.