• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Love for your peskies

• Thread starter llittlelostlady
  • Start date
L

llittlelostlady

Does anyone else here love their voices (peskies)?

Mine can be funny sometimes...this is what happens when you make an autistic person schizophrenic...they say they follow my mental focus around. Ok then.

Apparently they are programmed for a narcissist, but I am autistic, not narcissistic...they need a narcissist because they like self hatred and they complain because I keep going to compassion and that I am sweet inside. On the outside I seem aloof especially when I disappear off from the world for alone time (down time, untangle my nervous system time because humans are complicated...cute but complicated).

Lately they have been trying to reset me as they say schizophrenia changes personality and they want to know whom I was before someone (who thought I was nacissistic) changed my personality.

I feel sorry for them as I can't give them what they need.

I love them for some reason I can't specify and sometimes they are good company (but not when I am trying to do my hobbies...they talk too much .. yap yap... nag nag....yap yap :p_)

I want them to go away but at the same time I don't, I wills miss them, they can be silly

anyone else fond of their voices?

L

llittlelostlady

I luffs them to bits sometimes...they is daft

L

llittlelostlady

They call me a child with an intellect...or austistic savannt.

Smart in some ways but backwards in others.

IN the intellectual world I am clever but in the social world dumb as heck.

L

llittlelostlady

I don't mind but I am lonely and humans confuse me

L

llittlelostlady

I wanted, when I was younger, to study psychology, I wanted to help them, I wanted to heal them and I wanted to understand them...precious souls that they are.

I am weird

L

llittlelostlady

Too weird for them I think...they don't accept me and I want to be free to be myself, as odd as I can be, or boring or whatever you want to call me.

L

llittlelostlady

You are all more special/precious than you think. x

L

llittlelostlady

Precambian is good...

I used to be into paleontology

L

llittlelostlady

There is a reason why Ross is sexy in friends and its not just because he is david swimmer.