Loud Machinery/Listening To Music whilst at the computer!!! - Hearing things, literally.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

i was very much annoyingly aware, that for about 3 quarters of an hour, whether it has resumed, I don't know, there has been a very loud electronic lawn mower, which has since terminated, for the time being, and I am easily susceptible to either paranoia, or separately, hearing things, so I thoiught right, it takes me a good short while, to get to opposite back part of room, where I settle down to do my knitting, so I thought fine, I'll listen to music whilst at the computer, which is elsewhere on the 2nd house level, in at home.

i am listening to Jane McDonald whilst and have been logged, in, to MHF. and on line in general. I might put on Dreamgirls in a moment.

At the moment, I am well except for a physical problem, I have been having, mental h ealth I am very well, psorasis is still up a bit, flared up.

I am still taking 25ml of medication, Abilify.

Have a good afternoon/evening all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Thanks Midnight, for your support. Much appreciated.

N

natalie

Fortunately, the lawn mower didn't last for very long, only maybe for 3 quarters of an hour, at the most.

Best regards all.

Parayana

Parayana

When I've been a bit unwell, I've heard voices(very faint and hard to make out) in the sound of the kettle.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well, no heard voices, no intrusive thoughts, and no silent paranoia problems.

Have been lis tening to music while on line earlier on, and listening to music and knitting combined.

I am hoping to do my chair exercises, tomorrow.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well, I haven't not long had my 25ml dose.

Compared to yesterday, I am having a much better turn of an afternoon. I have happily been listening to musical, Dreamgirls, and knitting combined.

I'm not listening to music, whilst at the computer this time round.

I haven't had any hearing voices/intrusive thoughts, I'm fine.

I am still taking 25ml of Abilify.

Have a good afternoon/evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well, on 25ml of Abilify.

I'm presently, listening to music, Jane McDonald, and on line, and have been logged in to MHF.

No hearing things, no intrusive thoughts, and no silent paranoia. Certainly, not overnighters.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.