• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Lost

L

Lostlady333

As my name says “lost lady” I’m feeling lost with life. Can anyone else relate. I truly feel lost, like there is no tomorrow, I’m just drifting through each day .....just lost. There’s nothing to look forward to, there’s nothing good happening in my life, everything is overwhelming. And I’m just.... lost. And I would really like someone to say they actually care. Xxx

GeminiMoon

GeminiMoon

"Number 333 is a way Angels remind you that you are a part of the Universe and you matter. Each individual contributes to The Universe as a whole, including you."

J

jhowe

As my name says “lost lady” I’m feeling lost with life. Can anyone else relate. I truly feel lost, like there is no tomorrow, I’m just drifting through each day .....just lost. There’s nothing to look forward to, there’s nothing good happening in my life, everything is overwhelming. And I’m just.... lost. And I would really like someone to say they actually care. Xxx
Hey!

L

Lostlady333

It's normal to feel lost 😞🤗
I know. But really lost. Like it’s too hard to go on with life. I’m just feeling so overwhelmed that I do t know if I can actually go on.

A

Am33

ACCOUNT CLOSED
If you do nothing to get better it will be like being in a small boat with no direction the waves crashing against you and feeling battered . You have to make a decision to take one step to work on your psyche do something everyday positive affirmations ( look up 60 for women ) prayers , get therapy , be creative where you will find joy , help others . Its the only way to set sail to get out of the sea of suffering

A

Am33

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Like a boat in the middle of the ocean going no where getting battered by the waves . You have to make a decision to get better .Everyday do something affirmations (look up 60 for woman ) be creative start a garden ! you find joy in that , help others . Set Sail take one step then another only way out the sea of suffering .

L

Lostlady333

Like a boat in the middle of the ocean going no where getting battered by the waves . You have to make a decision to get better .Everyday do something affirmations (look up 60 for woman ) be creative start a garden ! you find joy in that , help others . Set Sail take one step then another only way out the sea of suffering .
Thanks for taking the time to reply. But I’m actually that lady in the boat letting the waves crash over her. And I’m done. She’s drowned.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello Lostlady. We care about you. It is such a horrible feeling to feel lost and not know where to turn. What is the situation with any professional support?

L

Lostlady333

"Number 333 is a way Angels remind you that you are a part of the Universe and you matter. Each individual contributes to The Universe as a whole, including you."

Thank you. It’s so kind of you to reply.

L

Lostlady333

Hello Lostlady. We care about you. It is such a horrible feeling to feel lost and not know where to turn. What is the situation with any professional support?
Thank you for caring. Unfortunately I don’t receive any professional help other than my doctor for meds. And yes feeling lost is the worst.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Is it possible to ask your doctor for therapy? I feel that may be helpful.

D

dewey

That's exactly how I feel everyday... and I relate.
Sometimes it helps to put the focus back on those few humans you genuinely care about and hold dear. They are the ones that make life worth living.
You probably reached a point where you need to re-evaluate what is "good" to you, because there's something in your old way of thinking dissatisfying you.

L

Lostlady333

That's exactly how I feel everyday... and I relate.
Sometimes it helps to put the focus back on those few humans you genuinely care about and hold dear. They are the ones that make life worth living.
You probably reached a point where you need to re-evaluate what is "good" to you, because there's something in your old way of thinking dissatisfying you.
Hi. Thanks for your reply. And yes you are right.
I’m feeling a bit more positive today. Sometimes I get in these awful funks which I’m sure most people who suffer with bpd understand. Especially after a life time of different trauma. I hope you are doing well.