• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

lost poker set + rent2rent book

J

javaprogrammer87

hi my landlord lost my poker set and rent to rent book cost approx 18 pound i plan not to pay rent throug hthis [beacase of this] please help support

S

so sad

Have you asked him to replace them, in a polite way? Withholding rent could get you into trouble and make things worse. Best to start off in a polite manner and see what happens.

J

javaprogrammer87

Another thing is that i refunded laptop for guarantee as it was broken as revenge i plan to purchase slightly cheaper but same winddows one. it takes mental power.

J

javaprogrammer87

It is a bit horrible dillemma to purchase laptop as well as top up dating site at minimum amount of money.

J

javaprogrammer87

it means i had one quantity of computers and i want to have same like before as i had habit to use that amount of computers even though as we know that price of computers does not rise during time but if there is guarantee i think it is quite wise invest in this field [maybe not that wise like investing in classic car with insurance] but i think wiser than keeping money on account not checking amount of money on bank account, think i will purchase laptop and see how it goes i have also not big amount of rent to pay if there is any problem io can always use guarantee or refund let i check auction.

J

javaprogrammer87

i purchased this item fortunately was sale 20 pound off

J

javaprogrammer87

I was told by landlady that they will not refund me above mentioned set.