• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

loss of reallity

C

CarntTellThereBad

Founding Member
ide love to talk to people about reallity and ceep trying to hold on to my dream, that what is going on in my head, is it really real what is in my head i meen.
. Any one Please .:welcome:

:grouphug::redface:

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
I'm not sure I ever lost reality, but at times it felt as if I was in a vortex between different worlds. A few of us have had a similar experience and might be able to help; we'll certainly be more than happy to help!!

It would help if you felt you could share some of the stuff in your head, and why you feel you've lost reality.

:welcome:

C

CarntTellThereBad

Founding Member
my illness

The E.I.S has my illness down as acute psychosis. ever since i found out the diagnosis i have been woundering wich part of reality i have lost.

sorry if the first bit seems like im strest with you i am really not strest at all i just dont know how to put it any other way

i know i hear voices but they are real to me if for the fact that you cant hear them sposively, dose not meen that the people in my head exsist i keep getting told by careers that my voices are not real but then my CPN said they are real people but i dont no what she ment becouse no body is supost to tell me that. My main voice tells me that i am hear to give feelings to the world and if no one addmits it to me that they can really hear me from all over the world it meens im safe from any harm that people can do becouse the peoples feelings can be changed. my voices talk to me all day long i have been through endless amounts of fazes with them and have loved them since the begining but i have completly not been friends with them tuns of times every day and i am only aloud to feel happy every now and then becouse its such a strong feeling and it can do to much to the body i get loads of love out of them i dont think i will ever love enyone as much but i have quite a bit of genrally happyness every day im just not aloud to feel it in my body.

I class my self as having a good life i just have some fears.

:) :cool:

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
"Give feelings to the world", well if that is what your voices are telling you, personally I'd listen to the voices :) Mine have been quite negative at times, but there are some good ones in there too. As to them not existing, that's like trying to tell you that the sky isn't blue 'Sure looks blue tho'...' My voices kept me company when there weren't many other people around, so I'm sticking with them, invisible friends I used to call them :innocent:

Anyway will look forward to chatting with you some more...

yodel

yodel

Founding Member
Hi Rorschach

my husband refers to his positive voices as his invisible friends he says they have been around since is teens.

I don't know how old you are carnt telltherebad but seems you are being seen by Early Intervention I take it this is new for you.

Hope you get the answers you want from the forum. I am a carer for my husband, so do not have experience of voices first hand, however i have never told my husband that his voices are not real.

yodel :)

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: to the forum

Hope you find help and support here :D

midnight

midnight

Founding Member
Hiya you

I monitor just about everything I say for 'normalness', sometimes stuff gets through the net. To me alot of my reality IS normal but I think ( although I am not sure) that others do not share the same thoughts

On rare occassions I find I am no longer able to 'monitor' what I say or do - thats when things really have gone abit 'Pete Tong' and its only when I see people's reactions I realise I have said something abit bizarre.

HAve fun on the site we are all a nice bunch

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introduce Yourself 2