Losing weight because of anxiety

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I'm a the only one how suffers from weightlose because of anxiety. And is it because you stopt eating/did trow up all the time or something else?

Im curious.. my story is letterly all of the above.
Don't know if I'm the only on

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

For me its different my anxiety causes me to shit 20 times a day when its bad which is something i am going to learn to control but i just drop weight the other week i lost 6 pound not good

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

For me its different my anxiety causes me to shit 20 times a day when its bad which is something i am going to learn to control but i just drop weight the other week i lost 6 pound not good
Wouw yeah 20 Times that's not okay. Feel for you. I have the same problem only not that extreem. I have to go like 4 times.

But still dropping weight Very quickly. 2-3 pounds a week. (Not every week ofcouse ✌️)

6 pounds in a week is a lot.. you should check that out. Your doctor can give you medication for that.

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

i actually am on codeine for a separate issue that actual stops you shitting but you get liquid ass so you shit ass water like a skunk

J

Jules5

I lose weight because of anxiety. I just do not think I have to eat. Have to watch it now. as I am back to normal weight after medications made me gain weight. Strong headed I am. Love and hugs

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I think I lost a lot of weight last 3 weeks. I can see my hip bones, color bones and my cheeks got smaller. I don't have a scale but that's a big indicator. Before I left I did weigh myself. 72 kilo I'm sure when I come home I lost 5-10 kilo.

All because of stress..
My taxidriver with a suiceded mission. OMG I thought I was going to die. Speeding up like 100- 130 km a hour where you had to drive below 60 km. Moterbikes passing on an iche. I felt so sick and dizzy when I arrived. OMG never again.

Then de surf accident and de rock climbing..
OMG just to much.. why am I doing this to myself!!

I know why.. I don't want to walk away from my fears but omg this is all to much..

B

BatDuck

My general anxiety has no effect on my weight, but when it increases through stress it must speed up my metabolism or something because my eating habits rarely change, but I end up dropping a few pounds. Useful when you needed to lose a few (in my case), not so much when you don't.

I tend to make myself eat something even when I don't feel like it, because I feel worse if I don't.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I'm losing my shit. I feel so sick.. I think when I come home I will be 10-15 kilo lighter. I have a bad fever now.. hope it will be gone in a few days.