Losing Confidence In Speaking

S

Strider009

Recently in social situations and around family I'm beginning to feel worse about myself and losing confidence in voicing my opinion, giving advice and explaining things. I feel like whatever I'm saying is wrong, I'm beginning to constantly doubt myself which makes trying to come out with what I want to say harder and I also feel like I'm being interrupted by the other person I'm talking to or someone else in the group I'm with, which just makes me want to stay quiet and I feel less confident in talking. Any pointers or advice to help would be much appreciated :) it's just getting irritating now.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi strider, how are you in a 1-1 situation. Do you find that easier. I ask because I can usually talk if there’s just one person but feel the same as you when there’s more than one. I don’t know what you can do because I’ve never found the answer for myself. Hopefully someone else on the forum may have some answers for you.

C

CJ_32

Hi strider, how are you in a 1-1 situation. Do you find that easier. I ask because I can usually talk if there’s just one person but feel the same as you when there’s more than one. I don’t know what you can do because I’ve never found the answer for myself. Hopefully someone else on the forum may have some answers for you.
I’m the same, it’s not always too bad one on one