• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Looking where to stop Lonlyness stigma!

P

Pedro

Hi , my name is Pedro, Iam 44 years old. Iam divorce there is 4 years (Do sorry about me sow very pour written Inglish, Iam sorry). I do suffer from mentahl hetl problems sice I was 16 years old. School Stop, Work 10 dificult specialy in a Latim south contry(...)! Now Iam living in a small litle village on the north of Portugal, next to the top of a mountain. It is very good and blessing for the mind, all nature. But realy I do need to look for friends to speak to. If you find it possible to contact me, please live some words, I will be very glad. I will try to wanser enny questions that you my nedd to now about me, and the years of this willness. Finelly did come to a age that the neurologist say taht I do not nedd sow mucth medicine. Looks like the Euromilions. Iam not no more just "quitte and still". God bless you all, sincrly stay looking for persons that may stopp all this lonliness.
Complimentes
Pedro

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Loneliness can be very painful, can't it?
This forum has helped me feel less alone though. I hope you find it helps you too.

P

Pedro

Hi, Scorpio. hoppe you filling Ok. Can you please avise ,e to do do contacts on the forum? Realy it is a need, as a beginner..!
Sorry about me pour inglish in writting.
Realy in looking to find a company, prefer t find a gearl as frind, was my more obvious simple natural reasons.
But just do not now, have no friends on the forum.
Do wou tink that will be possible, please.
That you for you atention.
All best, and good heatl in special.
Pedro Silva Leiria.

Unique1

Unique1

Hi pedro.

There are guide lines at the top of the page here, blue tag, which says 'easy guide to using the forum'.
Hope that helps
Unique1 x

C

Chrisanto

Hi pedro

Hi , my name is Pedro, Iam 44 years old. Iam divorce there is 4 years (Do sorry about me sow very pour written Inglish, Iam sorry). I do suffer from mentahl hetl problems sice I was 16 years old. School Stop, Work 10 dificult specialy in a Latim south contry(...)! Now Iam living in a small litle village on the north of Portugal, next to the top of a mountain. It is very good and blessing for the mind, all nature. But realy I do need to look for friends to speak to. If you find it possible to contact me, please live some words, I will be very glad. I will try to wanser enny questions that you my nedd to now about me, and the years of this willness. Finelly did come to a age that the neurologist say taht I do not nedd sow mucth medicine. Looks like the Euromilions. Iam not no more just "quitte and still". God bless you all, sincrly stay looking for persons that may stopp all this lonliness.
Complimentes
Pedro
I hope you feel better now I am Australian my wife is from Central America take one day at a time message me chris

P

Pedro

Please be free to do contact me. Iam living now In a small litle vilage on the top of a mountain. in simbioses whit nature, birds Water, etc. The city completly takes me down. Iam having Rivortril "mg, Invega ) mg, Lagartil 20 mg and prozak. Never fill sow Good in my life. Fiils like nating haver hapen # Franquenztain" did never did show!..). Is This neurologist did save my life back at last. Hoppe you can contact to me sown Crish. Realy, im comonicative and like happiness. and the lack of my wife, and the lonliness just, do not make me fill so good, it is hard. well just have to put a side my emocional bee a side too. and falow my best friend. discipline. Realy need persons to speak to. Please be free do doit sow. Live some words to me, en hever you wish. Best reagrds Cris. and take a pint a fosters for me if possible. Now, it is impossible to me no more.. Compliments to your wife, mate.

Pedro