Looking to meet others who have a bit of mental out of normal

M

mdddd

(for people over 25 old)

Hi, my problem been being loneliness, dont have any other to talk, ive been with this sice 2 years, I cope using forums, chatrooms, or anything similar.

I find hard to meet people on this forums, ive not made any meaninful conection with anyone in all of this.

And from time to time after spend a lot of time I end up (like now) just without anyone to talk to, and thinking al the posts i made in different forums trying to find someone to talk to.

Its hard to meet someone in this forums, when you dont know with who are you talking to, a face shows much than any words, you never understand if you have common interests.

I have a "mild problem", Im not in one of those crisis i read in the depression forums, im just trying to reach other people who are... lonely.

D

Doomedtobelonely

Hi MDDD I’ve been suffering from severe loneliness for months now partly due to depression, abuse and a lack of love in my marriage. Why don’t you try talking to me about your feelings of loneliness perhaps I can understand a little of what your going through

megirl

megirl

Loneliness can be dreadful I know.
Sorry to hear you're feeling like this.
Hope you keep posting and get some support as you need

punkyme19803

punkyme19803

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I deal with loneliness a lot. And even with my boyfriend of almost a year and a half. I still get lonely. I think a lot of mine is dealing with my avoidant personality disorder. That and I've never really had any friends. But you are always welcome to talk to me about how you are feeling. I am a really good listener. I hope you will continue to post.

megirl

megirl

Hi again mdddd,
I am sorry you feel alone even here on the forum.
Please keep posting, I will try to respond when I see any of your posts.
You do not need to only post when you are in a crisis, sometimes it can be day to day stuff we can struggle with. And yes loneliness which is often a real issue