Looking for someone to relate

I

idrkrnsryimsad

i hear the voices in my head but a lot of the time they also talk out loud through my mouth in different accents idk what it means or whatever but does anyone else experience this?

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi I don't hear voices myself but I know a number of the people on the forum do
you are very welcome here I hope you find this place useful
love Lu xxx

NWiddi

NWiddi

My voice used to talk in different accents to try and get me to believe he was multiple people but in reality he's just singular, he tries to use my mouth to speak and I occasionally find myself saying the odd word out loud.

This is how I know he's real and connected to my/our body, he can even take full control of the body if conditions are right for example when I have high levels of Dopamine running through my system. Anti-psychotics reduce Dopamine reuptake so this doesn't happen at all or at least very often for me now.

Are you on any medication, use cannabis or other recreational drugs?

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

No I've never had the voices speak out of my mouth, but when I visited Costa Rica, my voices took on a Spanish accent. That's part of why I still believe I am hearing the thoughts of strangers that are near where I am.

NWiddi

NWiddi

If the talking through your mouth becomes a problem you'd like to get rid of then I recommend an anti-psychotic, I know you're not psychotic but what they do is reduce the amount of Dopamine in your system which prevents voices from doing physical things like controlling the body. Aswell as the mouth mine could wiggle my fingers slightly and basically any other small muscles in the body, even on medication mine can make the left corner of my mouth twitch and the tiny muscles in my eyelids twitch.

WhatsFriendship?

WhatsFriendship?

Hearing voices is from having schizophrenia. You get schizophrenia from being bullied, being shut into small rooms and from taking drugs like smoking marijuana. I started getting paranoid when I smoked that led to hearing voices. The voices I heard always came from men different kinds of men and different situations. I was going stir crazy, I was losing my mind. I heard strange voices coming from the ceiling and no matter what room I walked to I heard a mans voice tell me that they can still see me. I gotten a lot better through taking meds. I started with stelazine, then lithium, now Seroquel. These meds has helped me a lot and I don't hear the voices not to much anymore plus I stopped getting high.

F

Feathers1984

I think when the voices come out of your mouth it is called channeling. I have had it happen in my sleep

E

ernesto3

i’ve heard of plenty of people that have voices with accents, many with accents that make little sense regarding their personal experiences. also definitely some with voices that can do other things besides simply talking in their mind.

just be careful to not give them power, they can be very manipulative and become powerful. best of luck