looking for some new friends

ghost_girl80

ghost_girl80

hello everyone. i am looking for some new female friends if anyone would like an email pen pal or whatever. i am 38/f & would enjoy having someone to talk to on a daily basis. thanks.:D

Kirstie1806

Kirstie1806

hello everyone. i am looking for some new female friends if anyone would like an email pen pal or whatever. i am 38/f & would enjoy having someone to talk to on a daily basis. thanks.:D
Hi, I'm also looking for friends. Would love to talk to someone going through something similar to myself. I'm 26 from the UK 😊 anyone who wants to chat feel free to message me. It'd be lovely to see where other people are at with their anxiety and how they work through it.

L

Lexpandor

Me too i want friends similar to my myself to discuss about our selfs

C

cookoo

Hi I would like to keep in contact with you. I’m suffering from depression so it gets lonely sometimes.

Golscen

Golscen

oh me too, I need someone who doesn't judge me and I need to listen as well. I guess listening is a gift which I lost

N

Natalie355

oh me too, I need someone who doesn't judge me and I need to listen as well. I guess listening is a gift which I lost
Hey
You can message me whenever you like, I have social anxiety too, I know how you feel. 😊