Looking for people to talk

M

mdddd

Hi. Im looking for others to talk, chat, ive been joining to forums looking for it. Not really about problems -at least not mine-, just talk, just to meet another one who has also joined to a forum like this, ive not have any meaningful talk in long time. If any other wants to chat let me know, people over 25 old.

Z

ziedite

Hi there... we're here to chat or just listen. Anything in particular you want to chat about?

R

Rbw88

Hi I’m in exactly the same frame of mind, just looking for a chat. I live in London where are you from. I find living in the city quite isolating but I’ve joined a running group and some courses to try and meet new people. I just don’t find it easy to meet people I can really open up to, I have had mental health problems but I’ve been well for 8 months no symptoms but my life feels like it needs building from scratch! Sometimes I worry I’m not doing enough but I guess it’s early days. How do you order your life ? Do you actively seek out things that give you an opportunity to get to know people? I often feel like I’m the only person in the group that needs to make friends and so it seems impossible who would have thought with all these people around London could be so loanly ! Do you have any hobbies? Hope you are well x Rachel

T

Tottie

Hi I’m in exactly the same frame of mind, just looking for a chat. I live in London where are you from. I find living in the city quite isolating but I’ve joined a running group and some courses to try and meet new people. I just don’t find it easy to meet people I can really open up to, I have had mental health problems but I’ve been well for 8 months no symptoms but my life feels like it needs building from scratch! Sometimes I worry I’m not doing enough but I guess it’s early days. How do you order your life ? Do you actively seek out things that give you an opportunity to get to know people? I often feel like I’m the only person in the group that needs to make friends and so it seems impossible who would have thought with all these people around London could be so loanly ! Do you have any hobbies? Hope you are well x Rachel

I definitely agree with what you are saying. I grew up with tons of friends and family but I struggle to make or keep connections now.

M

mdddd

Just putting this up. Im looking to meet people to talk over 25 old, if any wants to chat let me know.

Bernardos

Bernardos

Sure you can talk,chat to me anytime.

wolram

wolram

Hi. Im looking for others to talk, chat, ive been joining to forums looking for it. Not really about problems -at least not mine-, just talk, just to meet another one who has also joined to a forum like this, ive not have any meaningful talk in long time. If any other wants to chat let me know, people over 25 old.
Hi mdddd.

I am well over 25 I do not know what you want to talk about? I know a little about some things and a lot about others, I am male by the way so I know nothing about fashion or women's stuff

All the best Woolie.

M

mdddd

Any other here (over 25 old) just doesnt have any other to do anything or talk ? And pass the time just alone.