iamwhoiam

Hi I’ve suffered with anxiety and depression
I’m 47 and single living alone
I like reading cinema tv
I would like penpals for freindship and support

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
I’m not saying there is anything wrong with your post iamwhoiam but members should consider carefully before giving their email address to others on here and, if they do, then it should be done in pm and not on the open forum.

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It's odd this came up, because a subject on the forum yesterday reminded me of my old penpals more than 20 years ago. I don't mind talking via. pm, but don't think I am up to anything else.

Argon

Argon

I've done this before. Most stop within a few months. There's one guy who I met on another site years ago and we a have a bit in common. I have not heard from him in a while. He said he was moving so he might be busy.

F

Fancyharm

Hi I’ve suffered with anxiety and depression
I’m 47 and single living alone
I like reading cinema tv
I would like penpals for freindship and support
You can always contact me on this thread whenever you want to. I am on here every day. I am currently trying to get out of the habit of texting an ex. It's really good to post on this forum as you will gets lots of advice.

I hope you decide to carry on posting. XxX

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I gave my email to a few members and have gotten another members email. I don't know if that was a good idea or not! :panic: I should just block them? Or change my email address?