• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

looking for love and bestmate dncaster area

C

chris.doncaster

fed up of dating the normal ones so want someone who understands the good days and the days that you just want to box off from the world

Prospector

Prospector

I don't think we can use this forum as a dating service. Mentally ill people are very vulnerable.

BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
We can, falling sky had her own dating agency on here. Not sure how successful it was though. lol

We may be vulnerable, but we are still looking for love. :loveshower:

Have you tried no longer lonely, it is a dating website for ppl with mental illnesses.
xxx

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I think people are quite friendly in the donny area. I once applied for a job there, not too long ago.

Prospector

Prospector

Well, Blueglass, coming from you, a forum safety team member, it must be alright. I would say that to accept this person's offer and meet in person would be a foolish thing to do, IMO. For safety reasons. BTW, the name Chris can be used for a male or female. Without this person filling out their profile you don't know what your going to get.

Last edited:
BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Now you are making me unsure. lol.

I think it is the same risk as any online dating and of course it is sensible to take precautions like skyping before you meet and meet in a public place.

Maybe they are not bothered about what sex their partner is and is looking for someone likewise. It will be a surprise.

C

chris.doncaster

not been on long ive tried no longer lonely but no one in area , can you delete threads when you put them on , see its a concern with me adding this

Prospector

Prospector

I think it is the same risk as any online dating and of course it is sensible to take precautions like skyping before you meet and meet in a public place.

I think this wouldn't bother me so much if it came from a long time member who has made friendships here instead of posting on this site solely for this purpose.

C

chris.doncaster

ye not been a member long but had borderline all me life , a get ya how do you remove thread il get rid of it , cheers for trigger , wow worse than fb sites with busy bodies jumping on ya case

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya Chris. Would you mind starting a new thread and talk about yourself and your mental health needs etc. I think this is not a good idea and no-one should meet up with people they don't know on a forum, IMO. So try talking more about you and let the members get to know you.

NicoretteGummed

NicoretteGummed

As a last resort there's always the tlc trust Chris.

One of the girls on here actually told me about that a year ago.

I don't think it's anything you should feel guilty about.

C

chris.doncaster

its ok im proper triggered to leave to be honest , how do you remove your profile if you can help me with that thanks

G

Grey168

ye not been a member long but had borderline all me life , a get ya how do you remove thread il get rid of it , cheers for trigger , wow worse than fb sites with busy bodies jumping on ya case
I think Prospector makes a fair point and is looking out for people here. I respect that, that's not being a busy body, that's being a good friend to the rest of us.

Donny Rovers:) fan myself but tbh I wouldn't be messaging someone who just turned up on a MHF looking for a date without an introduction.

I am sure you are a nice person, but you are responsible for your own triggers. As Calypso says, if you want to get involved in the site, which is a mental health forum, then you are more than welcome to.

If you want to close your membership then send a pm to one of the moderators, their names are in green. I think usually Mayfair deals with this.

all the best