• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

looking for help

H

housrwife

hi i am new today.i have suffered with mental health since the age of 15.over the last two years i have realised its not just deppresion.i have had periods were am manic but didint realise thats what it was.i spent 6 weeks in hospital in march cause things just got out of control i wanted to end my life.the docter i had in hospital was great and made me accept i was mentally ill.i trusted him 100%.however he left before i was out.the next docter i just didnt like i felt he has never taken me serious.i have went with everything he has said even when i didnt agree.over the last few weeks things have got worse.am only just seeing it i felt great for 2 weeks ther was so organised everything was easy had loads of energy couldnt sleep didnt have time as i was busy busy thinking about it cant remember what i been busy doing.last tues began to feel something not right i was getting stressed cause i couldnt consentrate on one thing my head was jumping from one thing to an other so quickly didnt sleep tues wed thur then on friday was filled with panic i met with my dad who was concered as i was talking to fast for him to understand and my mother inlaw said the same at tea time i

H

housrwife

broke down crying few times i didnt understand what was wrong.on the sat i new my familly was concerened i started to become very parinoid when nthey spoke to me i couldnt hear what they were saying cause in my head the voice was telling me to tell them nothing they wanted to lock me up i new then things were very wrong i took extra meds to try block out the voices and sleep i feel am on the downward slope again and trying hard to stay calm and keep my feelings from my familly.i have a support worker who i saw yesterday she feels i have been misdiognoised as this is the second time in months i have been manic.any advice would be great

SarahD

SarahD

Hi housrwife, sorry you are having such a rough time. Does sound more like bipolar. Is your support worker from mental health services? If so she will make a report of what is happening. You could ask her to recommend you have an appointment to see the psychiatrist urgently.

Do you have a crisis number to,phone? I would phone them and tell them you seem to have mania with some,psychotic symptoms. If you can't contact them directly, see your GP for an urgent referral for assessment, or even go to A and E.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Looking for any help Mental Health Experiences 2
J Looking for some help a guidance while my girlfriend battles through depression Mental Health Experiences 3
A Concerned about my girlfriend, looking for help/advice Mental Health Experiences 2
L looking for some help Mental Health Experiences 1
T Now Looking Back Mental Health Experiences 1
T Looking back on life Mental Health Experiences 8
T Looking back Mental Health Experiences 13
Wheelie Bin Barry Well, im normal again, things are looking up. Mental Health Experiences 1
D Looking for answers on confusion/delirium Mental Health Experiences 1
C Looking for advice on what I'm going through please Mental Health Experiences 20
MrBond007 Looking for a way to calm down since I am always so angry and I don't know how to stop. Mental Health Experiences 3
SomeSwedishGirl Looking in the mirror. Mental Health Experiences 1
THE MANDALORIAN This is for outsiders looking in Mental Health Experiences 1
L Looking For Further Advice Please Mental Health Experiences 17
R Looking for advice on communication Mental Health Experiences 2
S Looking to be supportive Mental Health Experiences 2
R Looking into someones windows Mental Health Experiences 3
T Looking for some advice about an awful psychiatrist. Mental Health Experiences 9
C Paranoid thoughts looking for advice Mental Health Experiences 3
Not_Crazy_Yet When did you first realize you really were thru the looking Glass? Mental Health Experiences 14
S Looking for answers Mental Health Experiences 10
M Hallucinations, loss of joy.. Looking for advice.. Mental Health Experiences 3
A Looking for a answer. Mental Health Experiences 3
A New here, looking for some advice ! Mental Health Experiences 3
S Looking for people who get this too: Horrible feelings that cannot be described with words. Mental Health Experiences 6
K Hi, Looking for some guidance. Mental Health Experiences 4
N Some of the women at my new workplace keep looking at me?! Mental Health Experiences 3
NicoretteGummed New Good Looking Female Patient Lowers The Depression Of Existing Male Patients In My Supported Lodgings!!! Mental Health Experiences 52
W Just looking for an opinion Mental Health Experiences 3
W not looking after pseudo therapists posing as peer support Mental Health Experiences 1
W Looking on the bright side of being mentally ill Mental Health Experiences 2
D Not sure what to do, looking for advice Mental Health Experiences 2
J looking for some insight Mental Health Experiences 4
A looking for some information Mental Health Experiences 2
T Looking after YOU Mental Health Experiences 4
M Looking for similar situations Mental Health Experiences 12
Mister.B Looking into a furnace Mental Health Experiences 1
C really looking to go outside to meet new people. Mental Health Experiences 3
C Looking for answers Mental Health Experiences 1
F Advice please - meds help! Mental Health Experiences 3
W Any help greatful Mental Health Experiences 6
D I need some help and encouragement Mental Health Experiences 8
A CTO help needed Mental Health Experiences 2
KittyCat92 I need help Mental Health Experiences 19
M How can a psychologist help me. Mental Health Experiences 2
G Panic attack and mini break down on parnters birthday help Mental Health Experiences 1
B I need help Mental Health Experiences 13
A Right, I need some genuine help? Mental Health Experiences 10
T Need Help Mental Health Experiences 2
B I have no help to get past this Mental Health Experiences 2