• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Looking for friends, who don't judge!

Chrysalis 2020

Chrysalis 2020

I have several diagnosis & desperately want to talk to people who know, how i'm feeling. What's happening & advice from those of you that have overcome/ manage feelings, thoughts etc...…….

qwynie Rose

qwynie Rose

Hey, Chrysalis. You've come to the right place. Welcome.

Misa_

Misa_

Welcome! We don't judge here :) let people know what your feeling and what you want help for and we can try our best to help!

Chrysalis 2020

Chrysalis 2020

Thank-you! I already feel so relieved, just joining & knowing that I have people out there that truly understand.

PlasticPilot

PlasticPilot

Hello, welcome to this forum you can talk freely here :)

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have several diagnosis & desperately want to talk to people who know, how i'm feeling. What's happening & advice from those of you that have overcome/ manage feelings, thoughts etc...…….
Hi, TBH I think we all are, as a lot of people you come across seems to be backstabbers.

A

aisha23

you are welcome to message me anytime you like

I know what it's like to be judged (I deal with it on an almost constant bases), and the last thing I would do is judge someone else

I know how horrible it feels especially when some of it's beyond your control and people are laughing at you for something that basically isn't even your fault.

Foxjo

Foxjo

Hi and welcome
You are not alone here, lots of members with similar/same issues, no judgement here.
Hugs
Fox

Chrysalis 2020

Chrysalis 2020

you are welcome to message me anytime you like

I know what it's like to be judged (I deal with it on an almost constant bases), and the last thing I would do is judge someone else

I know how horrible it feels especially when some of it's beyond your control and people are laughing at you for something that basically isn't even your fault.
I'm sorry to hear that - hear anytime you would like to talk too. I am getting a lot stronger day by day. but obviously conditions/ disabilities I have hinder that. So I also have to fight myself, to stay strong as well as others.

Chrysalis 2020

Chrysalis 2020

Hi and welcome
You are not alone here, lots of members with similar/same issues, no judgement here.
Hugs
Fox
I love your Quote and it is becoming very apparent that, that is very true!
And I have been alone for far too long.

Chrysalis 2020

Chrysalis 2020

Thank-you, i'm so happy to be here. Thank you all for being so welcoming.

Chrysalis 2020

Chrysalis 2020

Hi, TBH I think we all are, as a lot of people you come across seems to be backstabbers.
Unfortunately so, it's been half the problem, realising how horrible people can be. I've learnt to see through it, but it hurt for a long time. Mainly because the world wasn't how I was seeing it. Pretty sure i'm finding the balance but my mental health messes with me & sets me back. It really does feel like Groundhog day sometimes.

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Unfortunately so, it's been half the problem, realising how horrible people can be. I've learnt to see through it, but it hurt for a long time. Mainly because the world wasn't how I was seeing it. Pretty sure i'm finding the balance but my mental health messes with me & sets me back. It really does feel like Groundhog day sometimes.
Same here, got the groundhog day gridlock as well, even when I know and can identify the problem, as this does not seem to help you in any way.