• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Looking for a way to calm down since I am always so angry and I don't know how to stop.

MrBond007

MrBond007

Okay so, I live in quite a rough town located in the north west of England. The amount of chavs (the typical scrawny teenage yobs that are fully dressed in black adidas and rock the 'meet me at co-op haircut') that linger around is just mind-boggling, like where are people breeding these rats? This is especially apparent around the local area of shops on the council estate I live on. They would all typically hog around the local corner shop, smashing up the nearest cash machine, breaking windows, getting drunk/high and terrorizing people who would walk past till stupid o'clock in the morning. A couple years ago I was walking home from my dad's. It was around 10-11 pm on Christmas eve. Walked past the local shops, and I'm not joking their most have been at least 100+ kids outside the shop. Since there is a big empty area in front of the store and near the bus stop as well. The street that I live on isn't too bad but everywhere else on this estate is pretty bad, especially near the shops. Hence why I never go down these areas (unless if it was in the morning since these are the times that these scumbags aren't usually hanging around). I have had a long history of being insulted/threatened by chavs since when I was a kid, even when I was around 8-9, I was walking to my cousins house one night, where a gang of presumably teenagers where shouting and threatening me from the adventure playground where they would normally hang around. I've had loads of experiences like this growing up, whether that being hurled abuse at from across the street, to them making unintelligible animal noises in an attempt to antagonize me. And most of these people aren't even adults from what I see (though I am sure a few are), they look more like dosile teenagers who study PE GCSE, some of which as young as at least 11 and yet their hanging around with people whom are like 17, smoking pot (and yes I have witnessed this numerous times) whilst screeching at people across the street like absolute spaccers. Leads me to believe what their parents been doing to them (if they hadn't already abandoned them by now) and then I realized what had happened to me when I was 8-9 years old. These feral people are just going to reproduce and create more feral people for generations to come. And plus with how many people claim benefits these days I hardly think anything is going to be done anytime soon about "people" like this.

Because of this (and mostly due to the fact I would get bullied pretty often in school) when I was 12 I started training (lifting weights, doing runs, boxing and such) in order to become stronger and become more confident in myself, to which I still keep up with to this day (I am now 20 years old, 5'9, 210 pounds and reasonably fit). I was also heavily bullied when I used to live in my first ever house (2000-2011), since I lived on a very rough block which was again home to an array of feral kids who would always typically gang up and go after me, bully me, beat me up, steal my toys, etc. I still went out and played though to which I stopped doing in the later years of me living in that area because I was just so fed up of being treated like that to which I resorted to staying in. I did have two friends (whom where twin brothers) in that area but they where rarely allowed to go out. I'll save that for another time since that is a thread in of it-self and plus I don't wanna go off track here.

The most recent actual frustrating altercation I've had with yobs like these was just over 7 months ago (I've actually wrote about this already: Can't stop thinking about an altercation from 6 months ago. ). And to this day, it still deeply infuriates me knowing that utter tramps like this are still parading around. I'm not sure if it's the education system, benefits, parents or whatever since I grew up in this same type of environment too. And plus I know a ton of people who have, but look at them. You don't see them swarming around their local corner shop in full black adidas trackies at 12 o'clock at night in the middle of winter with nothing better to do than just be a life waster. You don't see them hurling abuse, harassing people, smashing up cash machines and shop windows. And it especially infuriates me on how I see this demographic of people all the time on plenty youtube videos, beating up/robbing delivery drivers, swarming through ASDA's on there bikes, assaulting people, throwing eggs at bystanders, harrassing elderly couples, bullying and beating up kids that are half their age and size, stealing/vandalizing stuff etc. As well as seeing news reports of gangs like this doing more crimes such as assaulting a postman, stealing a Gucci bag off of a kid, pouring flower on a disabled old lady and then pose for a picture with her in it. And if you look closely they're all the same. Typical rat-looking face, wear the same clothes, have the same haircuts, have the same mannerisms, have the same level of intelligence, zero respect for anybody, just an overall utter waste of sperm. And looking back to what had happened with me a few months ago only makes me even more angrier that I didn't kick some morality into their pea-sized nogins.

This has been lingering in my mind for a good 7 months now, and as of recently I've been thinking about this whole situation quite a bit, and it's just been making me angrier and angrier the more I think about people like this (though I do believe I did some good writing about it instead of letting burn me up even more 😅).

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
You have to try and see the good in people, be less critical and more sympathetic of their situation and prospects.

It's easier said than done.

Without medication I can be extremely critical and agitated. Are you taking medication?

MrBond007

MrBond007

You have to try and see the good in people, be less critical and more sympathetic of their situation and prospects.

It's easier said than done.

Without medication I can be extremely critical and agitated. Are you taking medication?
Ah I see, I'll keep that more in mind. And you're probably right about that as I am on medication (20mg Fluoxetine) though I haven't picked up my prescription in a couple of weeks. It has resorted in me taking Kalms instead (which is herbal tablets you can buy over the counter at stores and pharmacies, apparently they're good for stress relief and anxiety). Though I am planning on picking up my actual medication as soon as possible.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Ah I see, I'll keep that more in mind. And you're probably right about that as I am on medication (20mg Fluoxetine) though I haven't picked up my prescription in a couple of weeks. It has resorted in me taking Kalms instead (which is herbal tablets you can buy over the counter at stores and pharmacies, apparently they're good for stress relief and anxiety). Though I am planning on picking up my actual medication as soon as possible.
Withdrawal can make me have a short fuse. Irritability.

It's very important you take them every day without fail. It has to build up in your system over time.