• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Looking for a New Forum

whatever2013_2

whatever2013_2

I'm was a long time forum member on Psych Central for over ten years. It was recently bought and i think they dumped the forums or at least i can't get there today. Really missing everyone! Hopefully some others find their way over here.

I'm a 54-year-old woman with bipolar. It tends to depression but i do usually get beautiful euphoric hypo-manias in the Fall. Wondering where it is this year. It might be too quiet due to COVID for it to start. There's still time tho. The leaves are just starting to change.

I have a sweet gentle dog who i adore tho taking care of her can be a struggle sometimes.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

jajingna

jajingna

Think I've experienced those pleasant mild manias in the past, though I'm not bipolar. Welcome aboard

Rex Smith

Rex Smith

I was a member of Psych Central from 2 years ago. I had a difficult time posting threads that was acceptable and stop them from getting deleted. This site being UK based and brits being like chef Ramsey is probably why it's not so strict.

Welcome to the site.

A

aisha23

this one's nice (when I actually can be bothered to visit it!). I don't really come here much anymore. I hope you enjoy it here!

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I'm was a long time forum member on Psych Central for over ten years. It was recently bought and i think they dumped the forums or at least i can't get there today. Really missing everyone! Hopefully some others find their way over here.

I'm a 54-year-old woman with bipolar. It tends to depression but i do usually get beautiful euphoric hypo-manias in the Fall. Wondering where it is this year. It might be too quiet due to COVID for it to start. There's still time tho. The leaves are just starting to change.

I have a sweet gentle dog who i adore tho taking care of her can be a struggle sometimes.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
Hello friend, you will find lots of good people on here xxx