• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Lonliness in the Workplace

M

Michael

Founding Member
I have come to realise that I am at my worse whilst at work.
It seems (to me) that my colleagues around me are so different, there personalities, there outlook even there morals, I find it very difficult even being around them sometimes.
I'm not a prude, and I am sociable (even with them) but it is a mask I wear all the time.
I find this forum best when the weather is bad and there are more posts flying about, it like having the friend you need right here next to you. (I have to say I don't mean this forum in particular its forums in general)

I know I can't expect people to stay in when the weather is good, I wouldn't myself, I am just saying what has occured to me.

Does anyone else feel like they need that molecum of support next to them at all times?

I shouldn't think there is an obvious answer to this, but knowing about how this affects me may help (with advice from others) me bridge yet another gap.

Michael

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
Battle on there Michael you are doing well being at work with how you are feeling.:cool: