• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

loneliness

B

Blackrose09

By very bad I mean I never know what to say and I am so boring I have nothing to contribute. I have no idea what I can do differently. I have had this feeling forever.
You are not boring. Maybe you are just shy and afraid, anxious to speak and this can make you more reserved when interacting with people. Maybe you don't feel good, maybe you overthink, maybe you are a little depressed... Etc
You can always improve your communication skills or/and learn new things if you are not happy where you are now. If is this that your are not so confident about, idk.
I donk know much about you but I saw you are a very good communicator for people who are like extremely sensitive to others reaction.

B

bpd2020

You are sweet to say I am not boring. I am shy and anxious, you are right. Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to me.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Hi Beeps,

If you can construct interesting and intelligent responses to the written word, you can be just as appreciated and understood with the spoken word...what’s lacking is confidence. Anxiety and fear empty our minds - we become like rabbits in the headlights. Your personality shines through here as well as your warmth, compassion and intelligence.

I would not be thinking about mental health courses, but coaching with social interaction. Self assertion lessons are fantastic for women to have fun and boost their confidence and presence.

You are so very far from boring - you are just hiding your light beneath a bushel called shyness.

Huge hug and always here for you. Xxx

AnxiousE

AnxiousE

I agree with the others. I don't think I can say it any better than they already have, so I'll just do this :hug: ;)