Loneliness

H

Hail

Did to many mistakes, stayed for years with a partner with which I shouldnt, than I did not wanted serious relationship because I was getting bored easily and after i ended up pushing people away and decided to not engage in any type of relationship with anyone. In the last two years I was alone and lately this loneliness started to "hurt".
Anyways, I have to learn how to survive alone because I dont want to make other people s lives miserable because of my mh problems. And for sure I am no longer beautiful or interesting.
I'm sorry for you who are feeling lonely. It sucks sometimes.

P

Pink1234

I think that it’s for others to judge as to whether we are beautiful or interesting so I hope that some day you can relax enough to let company happen again. Try not to be too hard on yourself. I know I can be my own worst critic at times so maybe that is happening with you.

I agree that loneliness sucks at times and also feel that it is possible to be lonely in company. I am with my wife most of the time but can feel alone because she suffers from dementia and seldom operates on the same wavelength as me because of that. Life is strange!

H

Hail

I understand how it's like to feel alone while in a relationship, I had a boyfriend who was self absorbed and I felt most of the time alone... but I cant imagine what you are going through, must be very difficult. I'm sorry :low:

OCDguy

OCDguy

Anyways, I have to learn how to survive alone because I dont want to make other people s lives miserable because of my mh problems. And for sure I am no longer beautiful or interesting.
Anything that makes you unique will be interesting to someone, and beauty is more than skin deep. In my opinion relationships are all about honesty, understanding and compromise. If you are able to do all three why worry, after all who is perfect?