Loneliness

H

harsh-reality

I have this.

I have lived alone for over ten years now.

The last time I had friend stay over the night was eight or nine years ago.

I do have friends - not had girlfriend for longer than this - I have women friends but I feel like its my destiny to not have anyone over night after night after night...

That's a depressing thought for me....

I know people will respond and say theres plenty time etc but I completely given up hope on this

I can't deal with this any longer - I hate the situation - my siblings hate me because I do not work now and when I was ill they kicked me into touch.

I am beginning lose touch with sense - I am done in,

Its a reality for me that I will not meet anyone.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Its so hard isn't it? Iwish I had more space to myself personally. But you are so alone and its so difficult at times. I wish I could offer words of wisdom to you but I can't right now.

H

harsh-reality

I had a middle of the night moment calypso - have had a better day and I do have a friend who lives in next block of flats to me - same complex and he has been away for a long time over Christmas and did not realise how much of a difference it makes someone nearby who I can pop around to occasionally.

It is hard being on your own - no doubt - and it is hard to see yourself in a loving relationship - the longer you not in one - but it does help knowing many in similar scenarios etc.

I get what you say also about not getting time to be alone too.

If I overdo things and am spreading myself too thin - it can be lonely with a load of people around you particularly if the ability to connect with many of them is a little bit flimsy.

I hope you have had a better day today calypso..