• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Loneliest when I need it most

D

Deleted member 86004

I don't know what to do
None of my few friends seem to want to talk to me right now as my mood is lower than usual..I get it though, everyone is kind of struggling right now it seems...but I'm just venting...I feel like I keep saying the wrong things over and over and over again. I feel like I'm annoying everyone and I just wish I could be okay with being alone but I never truly feel alone that's the thing. I can only efficiently keep myself distracted for so long. Before I literally feel like my mind and body are being controlled. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

P

Princess Zelda

Hello. I'm really sorry you're going through this. I am going through something similar. I feel like the most important thing to do in this situation is to focus on your interests and hobbies. I do that when I feel alone. This also helps me think of something more positive. I'm wishing the best for you.
:hug1:

D

Deleted member 86004

@Princess Zelda thank you. I'm sorry to see you've been struggling too I hope you continue to let it out through art or talking on here, we support you :hug1: