• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

log cabin anyone?!

C

cally75

Deciding that living literally next door to off licence isn't helping my drinking! Oh you don't say! Thinking I want go & build a log cabin in the woods & live off the land & withdraw from society completely! I live near lake district so plenty of options. Anyone care to join me? I've a few slovakian friends interested

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Or even one log cabin for kitchen/ chilling and a few tents for sleeping in.

C

cally75

Or even one log cabin for kitchen/ chilling and a few tents for sleeping in.
Yeah mate. We should so do that! As long as I can get a signal for facebook I'm happy! I don't need material possessions. So long as I have food. I'm borderline buddhist. Food & a phone signal all I need pal!

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Yeah mate. We should so do that! As long as I can get a signal for facebook I'm happy! I don't need material possessions. So long as I have food. I'm borderline buddhist. Food & a phone signal all I need pal!
We would need a generator. Perhaps a solar panel or something.

C

cally75

We would need a generator. Perhaps a solar panel or something.
Nah! A wood burning stove pal. Would suffice for all our heating & cooking needs. Oh and a chainsaw to cut the trees down. I thought of everything!

Gajolene

Gajolene

Clean safe water? and a place to house animals you intend to eat? Warmth in winter. Equipment and shelters to make animal feed and plant gardens. A source of firewood or propane. Working septic system, I've done that, it gets very lonely and isolated even with tv. Two vehicles to go to town, need more than one when the first one breaks down and a truck with a plow if there's snow every year.:peace: Hope you know how to hunt too.:peace:

C

cally75

Clean safe water? and a place to house animals you intend to eat? Warmth in winter. Equipment and shelters to make animal feed and plant gardens. A source of firewood or propane. Working septic system, I've done that, it gets very lonely and isolated even with tv. Two vehicles to go to town, need more than one when the first one breaks down and a truck with a plow if there's snow every year.:peace: Hope you know how to hunt too.:peace:
Trust u gajolene to shatter my dream!! I don't need animals, I'll gather mushrooms & veg.and we rarely get snow in UK so no need 4 snow plough!

C

Christobel

Enjoying this thread. How come there is an ad for Bespoke Wooden Lodges at the top. SPOOKY or what?!

Gajolene

Gajolene

sorry cally:unsure: Ohh so love the tree house, who wouldn't love that, I'd need an elevator though, or half way climbing up I would bond to the tree and never let go. lol

C

cally75

sorry cally:unsure: Ohh so love the tree house, who wouldn't love that, I'd need an elevator though, or half way climbing up I would bond to the tree and never let go. lol
I'll buy u a ladder or give u piggyback. We could build it on the ground!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Anxiety Forum 3
L Anxiety Forum 2
A Anxiety Forum 3