• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

lofepramine

C

charlie17

anyone been on this drug psych has now decided after lots of bloody changes he MIGHT put me on this drug in 2 weeks time any responses welcolme and does it bloody help you sleep???? bad and good experiences welcome.xx hi to all

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Not been on this one but if I were you I think I'd be having a long talk to your psych about actually putting you on something. Has he not been going on about loads of different ones. This can't really be helpful!! In saying that mine just changes mine every couple of months and thats not too helpful either!!

C

charlie17

hi

i know what u mean but i think they are scared of what to put me on as i am supersensitive to meds badly. hes given me a choice of 3?? who knows if i was to go on why we would be here all day believe me i am in chronic pain as well so they are all trying to work out whats best?? not in my body thou?? nice to know someone reads what i put?? its all trial and error i know?? i have gone from someone who wouldnt take a pain killer for a hangover to being on 8 drugs at one point not in this country germany thats why we came back. hope it works out for u 2.

PoppyShakespeare

PoppyShakespeare

I'm currently on lofepramine and have been since january 2008. Speaking from my own experiences of it I find it pretty crap as it makes no difference to anything..... there was talk of changing my meds but it has never happened (long story).... but I find lofepramine pretty inaffective. Actually god knows why I still bother even taking it.:mad:

C

charlie17

hi

is it really that crap i have high aniexty they put me on valium to calm me down but made me feel to crappy. does it help with anything sleep?? sorry i doesnt work for you.. please let me know if it works on your aniexty as im seeing the psch on monday?