• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Lockdown to be extended until (annoyingly!!!) with a review on 25th June

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have caught a news media headline that the lockdown, is to be extended until 25th of June, what???? That just happens to be my birthday! I am feeling very irate now. In terms of to have occasional hair cut and restyling, and also, beautican mobile visits to my home for mum and myself.

I am not feeling best pleased! I will just have to workout within sessions, much harder and faster, and challenging within.

Jokingly, I would rather be in hibernation, and come out on June 26, and then be hopefully surprised!

I am at present listening to music, and whilst on line.

I' ll do a report update, about 8pm, this evening.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Midnight,

If you would like to send me a pm, i can let you have the details. I don't feel i can name drop liveon the MHF site.

Best regards.

Thanks for your post.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

i been trying to find anything about it and cant find anything on BBC about it

i found on a possibly-not-trustworthy site that the UK is begging to keep the lockdown but it dont seem like a trustworthy site

N

natalie

Hi Both,

It was actually over at Yahoo site.

@daffy, my household prefers to pay normally at the till and have a meal also inside. Now, I am slightly aware fully, that restaurants will have to reconfigure, in the in the interim. We are not outside meal eating people, for one t hing any road, mother doesn't and i don't like to have flying animals above our and land eve on our table.

Best regards,

Natalie.

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
I understand your feelings Natalie, but if the lockdown has to continue to minimise the infections it is the best thing to do. I know it isn't fun and I too am very bored with not being able to see other family and go to my activities, but it's to keep people safe.

Happy early birthday for the 25th.

N

natalie

Hi Mario82,

Thanks for your support, Mario.

Best regards.

By the way, as someone I just read a parlimentary report about claiming, we can't be in lockdown for ever! Well, well said, from that parlimentary person.

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
You're welcome, Natalie.

We won't and can't be in lockdown forever, but covid is the real deal and we have to protect our world. It's bad enough with the riots in the USA and other parts of the globe.

N

natalie

Yes, you might be right, complimentary laughing, regarding the protests.