• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Lockdown Fitness (and via on line headline)

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm alright, very well, mental health wise. Had a bit of a hic up heard voice, over the weekend, I then greatly improved in the short term, and fine today.

Caught a headline, how to keep fit during lockdown, now for me, and it doesn't make much difference, because for many many years, i have always been active, strong motivated and s trong dedicated to fitness, and I am still very much like that today.

Certainly does help counteract very acute anxiety, and I this morning for example, did my chair fitness programme dvd, which I'll stick to for early week I think.

Then, I will most llikely though haven't quite planned it out fully, do my low impact salsacise workout dvd. And progress to cardio hard dance aerobics.

I am very much still e tching, to resume and when I personally can, attending fitness dance groups - zumba.

Have a good,week all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I have a good zumba DVD

N

natalie

Hi Tawny,

If you don't mind me asking which type of zumba dvd do you have?

I'd be interested to know.

Best regards.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

During this 1st week of lockdown number 2, I have been doing my chair exercising dvd, which takes half an hour.

Due to my arthritis, I will continue with chair workouts, until maybe a couple of weeks' time, when hopefully I'll then do my low impact sslacis workouts.

Have a g ood lockdown late week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am regularly still working out, even though what with this lockdown, number 2, and thereafter the tier situations, and even though I workout indoors, in at home.

I happened to be up earlly, so I will today do either my low impact salsacise workout, or my chair exercise. Both which take half an hour.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have managed from arthritis point of view, toget my low impact salacise done.

I'll either continue with low impact salscise, on a regular basis, or, alternate weekly between that, and my chair exercising, which all hinges on the weather fronts - literally and my arthritis in my legs.

Have a good day all,

Best regards,all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I wasn't able to workout as I was asleep. I am intending to do my chair exercising, at some time tomorrow.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

HI Folks/Hi All,

I haven't been able to ex ercise much, owing to the fact, i've been having disruptive nights of sleep, and I am then asleep early morning overnights.

If I can gain a better night sleep and not to wake up at 2 or 3, in themornng, and then can't be back to sleep, I'll be much happier, and much better, off, so that I then do my early mor ning chair exercisng via a particular chair dances fitness dvd. Takes half an hour.

Also, I hope to be working out in chair fitness early week.

And over the weekend.

Have a good evenng and weekend all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks/Hi All,

I happen to be up early, this overnight, early morning and as my feet are much much better, I shall do my normal standing moving about workout.

It will consist of traditional aerobics, and cardio dance aerobics, with some toning.

And cooldown and stretching, also warming up and stretching. I will do an extensive warm up and stretching as its slightly colder.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I did do my workout this morning. It consisted of traditional aerobics ranging f rom level, 1 beginners option, cutting out level 2 intermediate/advanced slightly more tougher not for my liking, and level 3 challenging comprehensive harder and faster workout all with warm up and cool down and stretching, and then I moved on to cardio dance.

Inadvertantly, through tiredness forgot about toning work.

I hope to repeat the workout again, not tomorrow, unless I have a terrible lack of slee p overnight again, however, I' workout on Monday and Tuesday.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I couldn't workout today, I happend thankfully to be asleep much better. I'll workout tomorrow.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,,

I happen to be up early to enable me to get my workout going done, from 5.45am/6am.

It will consist of traditonal a erobics, and cardio dance aerobics, and this time if I remember, toning work as well.

Have a good day all.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

After having worked out very challenging, harder and faster today, earlymorning, I have planned that as a relaxing workout, cooldown workout, I'll do my low impact salsacise or my chair fitness workout tomorrow or Wednesday.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I couldn't feel for either choice of my workout today. I decided also, that today would be my day off from fitness, to allow the body to recover, and I'll do most like it will be; chair excersisng, tomorrow or Thursday.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi ya, all, sorry I couldn't post since, i haven't been physically health well.

I have done my fitness workout this morning.

I'll repeat a stint, tomorrow, and or over the weekend.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.