• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Living with this

W

WDR98

I was born able bodied and in good health a but at 39 years old as for the last tens years my income is made up of severe disability, pip and esa benefits. I'm a wreck physically, mentally and spiritually; done for ( in a situation impossible to get out of) as the police shouted at me. Two health conditions have done this to my body and mind schizophrenia and hodgekins lymphoma. Anyway I will just do what I can and try to live the best life I can for what's left of it and not give up but carry on going and trying to do good things. I still have things going for me even though other people don't want to know and even move away from me in church.

bpd2020

bpd2020

That is such a lot to deal with. Despite all you are going through you sound positive. That takes real courage. I am sorry people move away from you in church. That is hurtful.

W

WDR98

That is such a lot to deal with. Despite all you are going through you sound positive. That takes real courage. I am sorry people move away from you in church. That is hurtful.
Yes very hurtful and also rude as I hadn't done anything wrong but thank you for your kind words and yes I'm positive and try to focus on the good in life.

bpd2020

bpd2020

I am glad you have this forum. You will get a lot of support here.