• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

living breathing hell

S

southport

Im new to this so I dont know if im doing this right but I just wanted to know if anybody else wants to ask constant stupid questions when they become depressed? I seem to become obsessed with asking questions about fear off being locked up.Ive suffered with depression for years and ive got so bad ive tried to take my own life several times i just feel so worried all the time so suicidal cant eat, sleep I feel isolated like im the only one suffering from it is there anyone else feeling like this?:(

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hi southport, you're certainly not alone, we all feel things that might sound strange. Have you told anyone how you feel? Have you been to your doctor? It sounds like you could use some medical help to stop you feeling so bad. If you need to talk, then go ahead, there's bound to be people on here that feel just like you do.