Little things that can be annoying and upsetting that people do?

PinkCandyFloss

PinkCandyFloss

I’m sure we all get this, but just there now my highly supportive fiancé just did something innocent, something he thought funny but really got to me.

I’ve fibromyalgia, which my mental health issues are part of.
I’m not long awake from a nap and was struggling to find the word for something. Mix of not being fully awake and fibro fog. So he started shouting random words at me that clearly wouldn’t be the answer. It just got me more upset as I get flustered when I have fibro fog and upset anyway.

I know he didn’t mean anything by it, and I snapped at him and I feel bad!

Then for some reason he decided to come into the room shaking two bottles of pancake mix really loudly (I have noise triggers at times) and was shouting over them to talk to me.

He really means nothing by these things, he just doesn’t think. I love him so much and wouldn’t change him and his goofy nature for the world. He just chooses really bad moments sometimes.

Anyone else? I guess this is more funny that something serious, maybe it will give people a giggle!

R

Ramson bangers

I dont like it when people are noisy and so full of energy, especially in the morning. I guess that might be similar but i can understand the annoyance of someone speaking loudly just because they are doing something loud at the same time. Thats a double annoyance that could be avoided. Also I am bad at remembering words. I usually have to stop a sentence and give up because of this, it makes me feel upset.

PinkCandyFloss

PinkCandyFloss

I’m glad I’m not the only one! I know he doesn’t mean it, but the noise can just set me on edge at times

M

Manda

I can't hear someone slurping their cup of tea and then making a happy sighing noise afterwards. Just the thought of it is totally grimming me out xxx

K

Kelly B

I can't hear someone slurping their cup of tea and then making a happy sighing noise afterwards. Just the thought of it is totally grimming me out xxx
Funny! I literally laughed out loud and still laughing. That is soooo true!

M

Manda

Another thing I found horrific and totally not nice was my ex husband taking a sandwich with him when he went for a pooh.
He was shovelling in at one end whilst squeezing it out of the other. This is not acceptable behaviour on any level. xxx

K

Kelly B

Another thing I found horrific and totally not nice was my ex husband taking a sandwich with him when he went for a pooh.
He was shovelling in at one end whilst squeezing it out of the other. This is not acceptable behaviour on any level. xxx
Hahaha!!!

PinkCandyFloss

PinkCandyFloss

Yeah people eating noisily gets me too! People moan my jaw cracks when I eat, there’s nothing I can do about that!
But people who eat with their mouth open, or talk with their mouth full (sometimes you need to, if your child is about to do something but cover your mouth)

My OH will swallow and talk when eating but still have stuff stuck in his throat and it sets me on edge so much

BPDevil

BPDevil

people who eat with their mouth open is my number one pet peeve, i will probably form a disgusted face without even meaning too

M

megirl

Yes eating witt their mouth open wants me to puke. Even worse is eating and talking with a mouth full of food yuck

M

megirl

My stupid ex boss whom was a bitch I would look at my phone while shes talking to me and yes I was pretending to be looking at my phone. Just to piss her off, and confirm that actually no I have no respect for you at all!!!!

M

megirl

And there's my mother that does actually sniff every 5 seconds she does it deliberately.